Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Face to Face

There was still 3 hours before Rob and Kel had their flight so we took advantage of that and we went towards the local park to just hang out with the girls of course and Jonas who were unfortunately getting comfortable to the awkward stares from people on the street that recognized us.

“Wanna try the swings?” I asked never letting go of Rob’s hand.

Last night meant a lot to me, I was more attached to him than ever.

“Sure come on.” He giggled with his Ray Ban sunglasses covering his eyes.

I pulled him behind me and we sat in different swings.

“The children have fun.” Jonas smirked.

“You have other stuff to play with Jojo.” I grinned glancing at Gaby laughing.

“Paty…” Jonas said making a bored face which just made me laugh more.

“Okay I’ll stop.” I said faking bored but with a smile on my lips.

“AH!” I heard Charlie yell.

“What are you doing here?” Gaby spat.

“She’s here isn’t she? I heard her voice.” The husky voice asked.

I started shaking and I stopped the swing quickly joining Jonas.

“What?” He asked.

“It’s him.” I said looking everywhere.

“Hun?” Rob asked placing his hand on my shoulder noticing that I was shaking.

“It’s him Rob, it’s him.” I said grabbing unto his shirt tightly fighting the terrified tears.

Suddenly I saw a wave of blonde hair starting to approach and there stood Adam. He looked like if he was recovering from a hangover, one of the big ones.

“There you are baby.” He said smiling.

I used to adore that smile now it scared me.

“Don’t you even talk to her.” Rob said and everyone’s eyes turned him, he sounded pissed.

His arm was around my shoulder, pulling me against him and his other hand was slowly closing turning into a fist.

“Really? And who are you to tell me that?” Adam asked smirking.

“Her boyfriend.” Rob said proudly smiling.

“Sorry dude, that’s me you’re talking about. Baby where were you? I was so worried.” He said slowly giving some steps closer to me.

I had to admit that he was a good actor.

“Leave me alone Adam.” I was surprised at the sound of my own voice.

Kellan joined us with Charlie by his side he was also looking pissed while Charlie whispered things to him trying to calm him down. Kel was scary when he was angry and he looked capable of hurting someone seriously.

“Can I take him now? I’ve been waiting.” He said coldly taking in the appearance of Adam.

“Kel don’t. He’s not worth it.” I said in a weak tone.

“Well very nice of you to show up. Now Paty…” Adam started and suddenly he was right in front of me grabbing my arm.

“Let her go.” Rob said trying to keep calm.

“I don’t think so, she’s mine.” Adam said.

I was already crying I wasn’t able to say anything or run I had never been so scared.

“I’m warning you, let her go.” Rob repeated glaring.

“Are you deaf? NO.” Adam said clearly pulling me out of Rob’s grip and sending me to the floor.

“You son of a bitch.” Rob said angrily storming towards Adam punching him right in the eye.

Adam stumbled back a few steps but swung back with a punch in Rob’s stomach followed by a kick.

“ROB!” I yelled as Gaby and Charlie tried to help me up.

Jonas and Kel ran towards them as I saw small glimpses of Rob getting punched and punch back or kick.

“Enough man!” Jonas yelled pulling Rob back.

He had a black eye, his lip was bleeding and I knew he was in pain. Kel was holding Adam down.

“She’s gonna be my girl in the end.” Adam smirked with bruises in both his arms.

“She can’t. She’s already mine.” Rob said spitting a bit of blood as Kel punched Adam leaving him out.

“Sorry I wanted to do that.” Kel said giving me a small smile.

I was still shaking, the tears had stopped but most of all I was scared about Rob.

“Have you called the cops?” Jonas asked as he helped Rob regain himself.

“Yeah.” Charlie said.

“Can you let me go now?” I asked quietly.

“Sorry.” Gaby said as I stood up by myself and ran towards Rob embracing him tightly.

“Why did you do that? Are you okay?” I said shooting questions everywhere when Rob’s hands grabbed my face.

“The question is: Did he hurt you?” He asked looking at me with worry.

“No, I was just scared.” I admitted.

“Good.” Rob said kissing my forehead.

“Rob we gotta get you to the hospital, your hand looks awful.” I said as Rob shook his head.

“I did it for a good reason.” He smiled leaned down touching my lips softly.

“I’m not convinced, come on.” I said placing my arm around his waist and he placed his around my shoulder.

“Sis you gotta wait until the cops show up, an ambulance is probably coming too.” Jonas said.

“What if… what if he gets arrested?” I blurted not controlling the words that left my mouth.

“He won’t because he was protecting you and we all saw that.” Charlie said.
I bit my lower lip grabbing Rob’s waist tighter against me but then I felt his head resting slightly on mine.

“It’s going to be fine the police was looking for him already.” Rob whispered kissing my cheek, I didn’t feel better though.

A few minutes late a police car arrived with two police men inside of it, both got out and had to make an effort to not laugh at Adam’s knocked out body.

“So what happened?” One of them asked taking notes.

“He showed up out of nowhere and tried to take my girlfriend and probably harm her.” Rob said.

“We are aware of the previous situation in which Mr. Silva was charged for sexual abuse but it didn’t go to court because there weren’t any proofs am I correct?” The other asked as I gazed between the two of them.

Both very well built, almost as much as Kel looking respectable and not the kind of guys I would to mess with.

“And you miss Riverdale, how are you?” The first asked.

“I just need a good night of sleep, I’m still shaking.” I said as Rob’s arm squeezed my shoulder remembering me that it was there.

“Don’t worry you won’t have to see that punk ever again. He’ll be spending some time inside.” The second one smiled as the other closed the back of the police car where Adam was sitting and looking at me and Rob without blinking.

I shivered feeling observed, then the police went to their local station and Rob and I went to the hospital.

“Youngman did you punch a wall?” A man in his fifties asked smiling at Rob while putting his glasses on.

Rob was sitting on a mattress with his hurt hand in the doctors’ hands while his other hand was wrapped on mine and resting on his thigh.

“No it was more like an eye and a stomach.” Rob said.

“Was it for her?” The doctor said nodding his head towards me as he stood up and started treating Rob’s face, where the wound wasn’t any better.

“Yes.” Rob said.

“Then it was worth it, anything for our woman right?” The man smiled again.

“He’s gonna be fine, ice on the hand every night for a week and some kisses and he’ll be better than new.” He announced patting Rob’s back.

“Thanks doc.” I smiled placing my arm around Rob’s waist.

“I’ll have to ask a few days out of the movie.” Rob said.

“Cathe’s gonna kill you.” I said shaking my head.

“No, she’ll understand. You worry too much.” Rob said.

“Let me worry.” I said looking away from him to avoiding that adorable smile.

Rob snuggled his face against my hair, I turned my head around kissing him with passion. He stopped on his tracks making me stop with him and he pulled me more against him with his healthy arm.

“Thanks for protecting me.” I said resting my forehead against his.

“I would do it all over again without blinking.” He smiled.

“Sorry about your hand.” I said kissing his injured hand carefully.

“Would you mind being my personal nurse for a while?” Rob proposed grinning.

“I would love to Mr. Pattinson.” I smirked pulling him into another fiery kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone wanted this, so here it is!! I loved writing this chapter and Adam is officially off :D Please comment and give me your thoughts or ideas for this story or it's possible sequel :D

Thank you so much to those who comment, subscribed and read! <33