Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Back to Forks

I was casually packing my luggage to return with Rob to Forks, Kellan had gone last night and we were going this morning but I didn’t feel like leaving.

“Paty?” Jonas asked entering my bedroom.

“Hey bro.” I greeted with my back still turned to him.

“You need to come downstairs. It’s serious.” Jonas said keeping the serious tone.

“What?” I asked turning my head to him this time, Jojo was never serious and when he was he meant it.

“It’s dad.” Jonas said.

My eyes shot wide open as I passed by him and down the stairs encountering my dad on the living room, pacing around like he used to do when he was on the phone but that was when everything was fine. Now it wasn’t.

“Dad.” I said as he turned around a smile across his face.

“I can’t believe. Is this really you Barbie?” He asked.

Don’t get me started on the Barbie nickname, my dad always had bad taste to give nicknames to people.

“Yeah dad of course it’s me. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I missed you.” He said seeming hurt at my words, maybe he was expecting me to be welcoming but I wasn’t how could I?

“That’s nice. Now do you mind leaving? When I get back I’ll call you or something.” I said.

“Back from where?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Forks.” I replied.

“What?” He asked shaking his head in disapproval.

“Dad… I know you hate my dreams but well I followed them and turns out that I’m actually good at something. I’m shooting a movie there.” I explained as he grew serious.

My relationship with my dad was never easy, he always had Jojo in the top because he was the oldest and a boy so that’s kind of normal but when both of his children decided they liked arts and not business like he wanted, he became broken hearted and blamed our mom for most of it.

“Really? With who’s permission? In case you don’t know you aren’t 18 yet.” He asked.

“Mom’s, I’m not stupid.” I replied coldly, he was starting to grow into my nerves. I had the feeling he wanted to screw everything up and I was already regretting telling him the truth.

“Of course that the heroine mother had to let the princess do everything.” He said.

“Dad don’t talk about mom like that.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“I talk about her the way I want!” He screamed at me.

“Don’t scream at my sister.” Jonas said immediately coming down the stairs.

My dad breathed in and out trying to calm himself down.

“What are you really doing here?” Jonas asked with his arm around my shoulders.

“I came to tell you that the divorce is official. And that I’m leaving to Dubai.” He said.

“Have a nice trip and never come back again.” Jonas said coldly walking towards the door and opening it.

“Jonas… Did I raise you for this?” My father asked with disappointment.

“Dad you didn’t raise any of us. You were never home and then you expected us to want to follow your steps? I’m sure I’ll never be the father you are.” Jonas said as our father approached him and smiled.

“I know that son. I hope you two get a better life than my own.” He said leaving.

“What just happened?” I asked.

“Dad left… for good.” Jonas said as I felt a weight in my chest growing.

“Jojo…” I started biting my lower lip.

I didn’t go along with my dad, but he was still my dad and it hurt to know that he didn’t support me and that he had left forever.

“Sis… it’s better this way.” Jonas said hugging me his hand running through the back of my hair calming me down instantly.

“I know. Where’s mom?” I asked.

“At the museum.” Jojo grinned.

“I’m going out okay? I need to pick up some photos I left at Mike’s house.” He said.

“Okay see ya later.” I waved as he closed the main door.

~~Later that morning~~

“Paty! Hurry up!” Rob called from downstairs.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” I yelled back grabbing my last suitcase and running downstairs.

“Bye girls.” I said sadly hugging Gaby first and then Charlie both tightly.

“I’m driving you.” Jonas smiled.

“Please give this to Kellan.” Charlie blushed with watery eyes.

“I will. Take care okay?” I said trying to not cry myself.

“Are you okay?” Rob asked as we were putting the luggage in the back of the car.

“No.” I said looking at my shoes so he wouldn’t notice that I was about to cry too.

Rob placed his arm around my shoulders and he kissed my head, embracing me sweetly. I grabbed onto his jacket instinctively as his hand ran through my hair softly.

“It’s going to be okay. You’ll see them in no time.” Rob said the sound of his voice instantly calming me down.

“I know but still there’s something telling me that I shouldn’t leave.” I said not being able to ignore the feeling I had.

“Paty they are going to be fine. I promise.” Rob reassured for the millionth time kissing my lips so softly that it didn’t seem that they even touched.

“Lovebirds come on or you’ll lose your plain.” Jonas warned as all got into the car.

20 minutes later Jojo stopped the car in the entrance of the airport and helped us take the luggage out of the trunk.

“I can’t go inside because of the car.” He said looking away from me.

“I’ll go make the check-in. Nice to meet you and take care.” Rob said as he shook hands with Jonas who whispered in something in his ear but that made Robert chuckle.

“I will.” With that he winked at me and left with all the bags.

“So this is it…” I started playing with a strand of my hair as Jonas green eyes shot me a sad look.

“I guess.” He said.

Suddenly we both ran into each other hugging tightly and I couldn’t hold the tears for much longer.

“Promise me to be careful out there.” Jonas said with one hand on the back of my head gripping it.

“I promise. Take care of my girls and mom for me… ca..can you do that?” I asked the tears going down my cheeks my breathing getting faster as I sobbed deeply.

“Of course I can.” Jonas said smiling widely at me pulling apart slowly.

He placed his hand on my top of my head and messed all of my hair laughing while he did it.

“Jojo!” I called laughing as the tears stopped.

“Bye sis.” He said kissing my cheek and entering his car waving one last time before starting the engine.

I turned my back to him running my hand through my hair while trying to find Rob but he wasn’t anywhere to be found.

“Paty!” He called from the opposite side.

I smiled running up to him knowing that everything was going to turn out for the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the support!!!

I hate to say that this is a filler but I felt the need to write this. I have the ending of this story planned out and it is getting very close so be ready :D

Comment *.*