Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Photo Shoot

The weather in Forks was rainy as always which made content to be back because I had actually become accustomed to it. Rob was my side with his arm around my waist and it was closed night so nobody was on the street, I helped bringing some luggage as we went into our separate rooms.

Gaby’s P.O.V

I have to talk to him I thought passing in my room biting my nail. What if he just makes a joke and leaves me like that? I thought signing feeling tired.

Paty had left yesterday which had been sad for all of us and the most incredible thing was that thanks to her Jonas and I actually got closer to each other. I picked my phone ready to dial Jonas number but I didn’t have the courage. Screw it I thought pressing the call button and getting nervous with each beep sound.

“Hello.” Jonas answered sounding sad.

“Hey Jojo. Am I bothering?” I asked rolling my eyes at myself, this was ridiculous. For once in my life I couldn’t tell a guy I loved him and why? Because I was scared of rejection!

“Oh hey Gaby. No of course not. How are you?” He asked.

“Good and you?” I asked sitting on my bed covering my legs with a blanket.

“The same. I miss Paty.” He said.

“Me too but she won’t take long to call don’t worry.” I reassured him.

Jonas and Paty had always been close to each other even though their father always made a distinction between them because Jonas was the oldest and a guy. Their father had great expectations for Jonas to pursue his steps but Jojo ended up being a photographer, on that year he turned to Paty but wanted acting so the man was heartbroken.

“I know but I can’t believe that she’s just 16 and so independent already.” Jonas said.

“This is her once in a lifetime chance and she took it to its highest level, she’ll be big after this.” I said with a big smile.

I had to stop talking about Paty though because I hadn’t called to talk about her but about me and him.

“Gaby? Are you there?” Jonas asked.

“Yeah I’m here sorry. Hm… I was wondering if you… you could come with me to the mall tomorrow? I need help with my camera.” I said slapping my forehead afterwards.

Jonas laughed quietly.

“Of course I’ll pick you at 4. Is that okay?” He asked sounding more excited.

“Yeah that’s fine.” I said my heart filling with happiness a smile spreading on my face.

“Well Gaby I gotta go pick my mom. See ya tomorrow.” Jonas said.

“Okay Jojo, bye.” I sighed after hanging up.

Isn’t he adorable? I thought sighing dreamily letting myself fall on my bed looking at the ceiling. I have to tell him tomorrow… I want him so much… I thought biting my lower lip breathing in trying to not blush at my own thoughts.

~~The next day~~

Paty’s P.O.V

“Good morning!” I greeted sounding cheerful.

“She’s back! She’s back!” Ashley said happily running towards me hugging me tightly.

“I missed you! You have to come next time and meet my friends.” I said holding her hands as we hugged again.

“Jackson!” I said jumping into Jackson’s arms as he laughed at my enthusiasm.

“You have to come too next time, no excuses.” I said winking at him.

“Hey guys.” I waved at Michael, Anna and Justin who had just left their hotel rooms to join in the lobby.

“Paty!” Michael said opening my arms to hug me tightly.

“Hey has any of you seen Kellan?” I said looking behind them.

Instead of Kellan, I found Taylor with Nikki but they weren’t holding hands and Nikki looked upset while Taylor just waved at me with his other hand on his pocket. I waved back hesitantly and Nikki turned her glance towards me giving me a small smile but going back to look at the floor.

“Bear!” Kellan yelled from behind me.

“Big Bear!” I yelled back as everyone started laughing at us and we hugged.

“Have you seen Rob?” I whispered at him and Kel just shook his head.

“So why are we all reuniting?” I asked noticing that the whole cast was there, since Peter and Elisabeth were coming towards us.

“Well I’m leaving, I’m going home for a few days.” Michael said and for the first time I noticed the backpack hanging in his left shoulder.

“But you’ll be back right?” I asked.

“Of course!” He laughed.

“Okay…” I said smiling a little hugging him as he waved at everybody and left.

“We have photoshoots did you forget?” Ashley laughed.

“Oh… I had completely forgotten…” I said rolling my eyes and giving them a childish smile.

“Well we need Robert.” Kellan said looking everywhere.

“Hello everyone, sorry I know I’m late!” Rob said showing up suddenly from the entrance of the hotel.

“Good morning sunshine.” I mocked.

“Hello love.” Rob smirked leaning in kissing me softly.

“I had to get someone…” Rob breathed out looking tired as Cam showed up behing him laughing.

“Of course! We needed the bag guy.” I laughed as Cam glared at me but then smiled.

“Hello everyone, now that you are all ready let’s head for the outside where we’ll take some pictures.” The photographer explained as we entered a van and we were taken to a beautiful set one of them a field another grass with pillows.

“So who’s Patrícia?” A lady asked.

“I am.” I said walking towards her.

“Good, all girls please come this way for your wardrobe and makeup.” She smiled as we passed through camera guys, lighting guys, wired everywhere and we arrived at a trailer and entered.

“Well Patrícia you are the first and you are going to another set to take the main characters photos, just of you and Robert. These are your clothes.” She said giving me a white shirt with some red details, a pair of very dark purple pants almost brown and brown sneakers. On top a light brown jacket.

After that I sat for about 20 minutes with another woman doing my hair and makeup and when I was done I was led towards Rob.

“Hey.” I blushed.

“Like my eyes?” Rob laughed widening his eyes showing me the contacts.

“I love them.” I smiled.

“Okay guys let’s start this because we have a lot more to do.” The photographer started.

Rob was behind me, with his arm across my chest and my hands were holding his arm while his other hand on my shoulder.

“Paty look up.” The photographer requested so my eyes met Rob’s and I had to help myself no to smile at how cute he looked.

We spent around 40 minutes just on that photoshoot, then was the whole cast. I was wearing a tight short black dress and a pair of converse, the girls were all in heel, pants or skirts and tank tops or long sleeved shirts.

Rob was wearing a black shirt, a pair of grey pants and grey converse and all the guys were around the same clothing except for Kel who was shirtless.

“Just go nuts.” The photographer laughed.

I ended up laughing on the floor with my legs under me and Jackson’s hand on my head everyone laughing and Rob with his arm around Kel’s shoulder, in the other picture I was on Kel’s back, Taylor was throwing a ball at Cam and everyone was doing someone else but laughing. I took another one with Cam attempting to bite me and I was doing a terrified face while Rob looked ready to tackle him, another with the Cullen’s all of us winking at the camera. Then we changed clothes to ones that looked like hippie ones and then we took some pictures just me, Rob, Jackson, Kel, Ashley and Nikki.

“Alright guys good job, wardrobe again please.”

Now I was wearing a white suit with a white blouse under it, in the first frame I was with Rob and Kel and they were both almost dressing alike but we looked funny anyways.

“Well everyone it’s 9pm we have just some more sets left so let’s do this.”

It was time for the pillow set and I was wearing a white shirt with some ruffles, black shorts, black boots that reached my knees and a pirate jacket that I loved to death.

“I want Paty and Rob first please.”

I gratefully laid on the pillows closing my eyes, I felt Rob lay beside me and before I could move I heard the camera shots, we took about 7 and then in group.

“It’s a wrap, rest well because tomorrow we’ll start with the guys.” The photographer waved.

Photo shoots were more tiring than they seemed and all I wanted was to sleep a few hours and eat something. I laid in the back of the van snuggled to Rob almost falling asleep.

“Paty?” He asked quietly.

“Hm?” I said with my eyes closed.

“You looked beautiful today.” My eyes shot open and Rob was looking tenderly at me, his blue eyes were sparkling.

“Thank you.” I blushed hiding my face in his neck.

“So embarrassed…” Rob laughed quietly kissing my cheek.

“With compliments like that I can’t help myself.” I smiled.

“Good night.” Rob said very quietly kissing me sweetly on the lips before caressing my back falling me fall asleep even faster.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is almost a filler but I loved writing it anyways :D

Please comment and let me know what you think will happen next :D

The characters page is finally being used! So please check it out.