Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Girls

Gaby’s P.O.V

I was waiting anxiously for Jonas, he wasn’t late but the waiting was making me nervous. Suddenly I heard a horn outside, I moved the living room’s curtain to see him waving from his car, I smiled and I took my keys and left locking the front door behind me. Jonas was waiting outside the car with a small smile.

“Hey Gabs.” He smiled.

“Hey Jojo.” I blushed slightly as I went around the car entering at the same time as Jonas.

The car ride was filled with MGMT popping from the radio. The music taste made me smile, Jonas was different he mostly liked rock but he was in a hippie vibe today.

“So Gaby tell me what’s wrong with your camera?” Jonas asked as we were entering the mall.

“Well the flash isn’t working and I was thinking about getting a new one.” I said absently as I observed the shops we passed by most of them with clothes for woman.

“There are many in good prices.” Jonas said with his hands in his pockets.

Come on he’ll be bored if you don’t talk about anything else I thought trying hard not to show how nervous I was just for being around him.

“Check these out!” I said stopping in front of a tennis shop staring at the pink new adidas.

“Like them? I prefer the green nike’s.” Jonas smiled.

After keeping on discussing which sneakers were better and why we finally arrived at the tech shop and heading right to the cameras.

“What do you think of this one?” I asked holding a black camera that took both photos and also videos.

“That’s a good one and the price is nice too.” Jonas nodded studying the others.

After twenty minutes and finally picking a camera we started returning to the car.

“Hey Gabs I was wondering…” Jonas started as we were a few feet away from the car.

My heart started beating faster again and I tried to control my breathing before it failed at the excitement.

“What?” I mumbled.

“You have anything planned for tonight?” Jonas asked casually unlocking his car.

“No, wh… why?” I said trying to look perfectly normal.

“Because I was thinking about watching a movie but I don’t want to come alone.” Jonas smiled both of us stopping before getting into the car.

“Sure that sounds fun.” I smiled widely blushing a deep red color.

Jonas smiled happily as we got into the car and he speed off towards my house.

“So at 7?” He asked giving me a flirtatious look.

“Yeah at 7.” I said stopping with my hand in the door.

His face was inches away from mine and I knew I was blushing again which wasn’t normal for me because I didn’t blush much but this was how Jonas made me feel. I cleared my throat and then a willing made me forget all the shyness and worries and I launched forward kissing him a little bit clumsily because I was really nervous.

I pulled away covering my mouth with my hands, my heart almost exploding out of my chest as Jonas smiled at me, his blue eyes locking with mine. His hand went behind my neck and he pulled me towards him kissing me passionately.

“See ya later.” He whispered against my ear making me goose bumps as I smiled widely.

Charlie’s P.O.V

I passed around my living room nervously both my parents were working and they would be home just in time for dinner and with Gaby and Paty busy I was all alone.

Meeting Kellan had been one of the best things that had happened to me in a while and I waited everyday for the phone to ring so I could hear his voice in the other side. I hadn’t had the guts to tell him before he left or even before, I had had tons of opportunities but I didn’t take even one. So instead I wrote him a letter but with everyday that passed I became sadder.

Come on Kel… I sighed sitting in my couch with my hand on my forehead, my eyes closed and my laptop next to me. Suddenly my phone started ringing and the air got stuck into my lungs as I picked up.

“Hello?” I asked.

“OH MY GOD CHARLIE YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!” Gaby’s hysterical tone came from the other side making me jump and become disappointed.

“Hey hun, what’s up?” I asked casually.

“Jonas asked me out… tonight. AND WE KISSED!” She kept yelling but I was happy that at least she was happy and things between them we’re turning out well. After all Gaby deserved it because she has liked Jonas ever since they met.

“Kissed before the date? Oh that’s going well.” I said without excitement, I wasn’t in the mood to be happy.

“I know right! Hey Charlie what’s up?” Gaby asked obviously noticing that I wasn’t myself today.

“Oh nothing.” I said as my laptop made a noise which meant I had a new message.

I moved slowly to see what it was and my mouth opened in shock.

“Come on I know you.” Gaby insisted.

“It’s Kel!” I said happily.

‘Hey blondie’ was written in the screen as I jumped in happiness and remembered that I had given him my mail address.

“Kel?” Gaby asked from the other side.

‘Hey bear man’ I replied smiling widely at the screen.

“Yeah Kellan and I are chatting through the computer. Shouldn’t you be getting ready for later?” I asked.

“Oh! You’re right! Bye hun love you!” Gaby yelled hanging up as I chuckled.

‘So what are you up to?’ Kel asked.

‘Not much just hanging around at home. What about you?’ I replied waiting anxiously for any answer.

‘Finished some scenes today and I was heading to bed when I remembered to check if you were on. Thanks for the letter btw’ Kel said as I blushed, he had read it after all.

‘You’re welcome.’ I replied biting at my nails not knowing what to say next.

‘I miss ya blondie…’ Kel replied.

My eyes shot wide open as I started shivered at what this could mean, he could miss me just as a friend though the letter meant that I loved him and he wasn’t stupid. Of course he had everything figured out.

‘I miss you too bear <3’ I replied blushing though Kel couldn’t see me.

‘How’s the weather?’ I asked before the conversation went quiet.

‘Rainy and cold like we left it. And there?’ He asked.

‘The normal thing, cold in the morning but hot in the afternoon.’ I replied.

I rubbed my hands together, smiling widely I felt like I could be talking to him forever.

Gaby’s P.O.V

I put a simple light pink tank top on, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of heels so I wasn’t much shorter than Jonas. I changed my hairstyle about five times and I took about one hours to apply all the makeup I thought I needed.

Suddenly my door bell rang and I ran with my small bag to answer it.

“Hey.” I greeted smiling.

“Hi there.” Jonas said looking at me from head to toe in a subtle way.

“I just need my jacket, give me a sec.” I smiled going back to grab my jacket that was on the couch and coming back.

Jonas smiled closing my door behind me and escorting me to the car, opening the passenger’s door for me to enter.

“Thanks.” I smiled as he bent down once I was sitting and gave me a soft kiss on the lips leaving me craving for more.

I bit my lower lip as he sat on the driver’s seat and started driving towards the movies. Once there we decided to watch Shutter Island but we didn’t see much of the movie because we were busier doing ‘other things’.

“Is it over?” I asked.

By now I was sitting at Jonas lap completely crawled against him.

“Almost babe.” He shushed me kissing my cheek.

My hand was resting on my chest and I felt completely relaxed and comfortable, it was our first date but it felt like if we were boyfriend and girlfriend for years now.

“Gabs?” Jonas whispered crawling his head in my hair and stopping once we were face to face.

“Yeah?” I whispered back.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Jonas chuckled.

“YES!” I yelled earning a ‘shush’ by everyone in the theater but I didn’t give a damn.

Jonas had just asked me to be his and I been waiting for this moment all my life.

Paty’s P.O.V

“I wonder how everyone’s doing back at home…” I trailed off holding a cup of hot coffee in my hands.

“I’m sure everyone’s fine hun.” Rob said sitting beside me on the couch embracing me in his arms carefully so neither of us spilled the cup.

I put my cup in the small table next to the couch and I embraced Rob back.

“Did I ever tell you that I love you more than anything?” I smirked.

“Yes every day.” Rob chuckled kissing me sweetly.

“You know my birthday is in two weeks.” I said playing with my fingers.

“I know you’ll be 18.” Rob smiled filling my face with kisses as I laughed.

“I wonder if I’ll be able to go Lisbon.” I said in a thoughtful way.

“I don’t know hun, you gotta ask the producers.” Rob said as I sighed.

If I couldn’t spend my birthday in my country where would I spend it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay an update finally *.* I know that how stuff happened between Gaby and Jojo were kinda dreamy but I loved writing that part *.* Comment!

Thank you for subscribing and taking your time to read and comment <3