Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Happy Birthday

~~Two weeks later~~

I pouted with my arms crossed over my chest. It was my birthday and I was stuck in Forks because I couldn’t leave again so I was spending my birthday working I’m so happy! I thought sarcastically sighing loudly. I hadn’t seen anyone yet but I hadn’t left my room either. I didn’t feel like doing anything to be honest but I couldn’t just lock myself in the bedroom.

I decided to take a shower, a very long one and then I put on a dark green sweater, a pair of black skinny jeans and my Timberland boots. I went down to the lobby where everyone was starting to gather and I looked for a familiar face when I found Kellan who was on the phone and immediately closed it giving me a soft smile.

“Morning bear.” I said with a suspicious look.

“Hey cutie.” He greeted patting my back.

I gave him a questioning look could he have forgotten?

“Hm.. Have you seen Rob?” I said trying to distract myself by looking around.

“No I haven’t sweetie. So wanna join for a muffin?” Kellan laughed with his arm around my shoulders.

“Always!” I smiled.

We found Jackson, Ashley and Taylor sitting on a table.

“Morning.” I said sitting next to Jackson all of them greeting but Taylor who was looking at the floor.

I glanced at him but I just shook my head.

“Nervous Pats?” Jackson smirked.

“With what?” I smiled a small hope growing in my heart.

“The scene baby, the prom one.” He kept smirking.

“Oh that…” I said smiling at him.

To be honest I had forgotten about the scene but it wasn’t hard to do.

“I’m not nervous.” I stated.

As I was about to talk to Ashley my eyes were covered.

“Guess who.” A voice asked right next to my ear making me flinch.

“Hey dear.” I grinned turning around meeting Rob’s blue eyes.

Please remember, please remember I begged.

“Ready for our wonderful scene?” Rob asked kissing me softly.

“Yeah I am.” I said a little bit disappointed, not even Rob remembered.

For the rest of the morning I fell out of space, I couldn’t wait for my family and friends to call, I was sad that everyone around here had forgotten about my birthday.

I spent part of the afternoon dressing up and putting the prop for the broken leg in a way that it wouldn’t hurt me. Finally I was ready with curly hair and everything, we were going to shoot the scene when Edward picks Bella to go to prom.

Rob knocked on the door and I was upstairs waiting for a sign indicating to climb down the stairs, the prop was very light but it was confusing me because it covered my whole leg. Suddenly a crew member made a sign and I started going down the stairs.

“Hey dad.” I said with an annoyed face, since Bella wasn’t really interested in dresses and going to prom.

“You look beautiful.” Charlie replied smiling at me as Rob extended his hand to help me.

He was smirking at me in that dress and I tried my best to not smile at him. We continued with the dialog but it was a few short lines.

“Alright guys, it’s done.” Catherine announced starting to give orders to other crew members.

“Let’s move to the exterior set.” She said as a few assistant came up to me with makeup and water.

I hadn’t see the exterior set yet but everyone kept saying how nice it was but nothing of what they said matched the truth. It was beautiful to the point to take me by surprise. The house was the background and the rest was the garden but in the middle was a path made of stones and in the end of it a kind of a small covered place all decorated with lights as so as all the small trees surrounding it.

“Come on everyone to their places!” Catherine ordered.

“Ready?” Rob asked kissing my forehead.

“I am.” I smiled as he offered me his arm and we waited for action.

The scene started with Rob walking slowly with me through the path, I had a hard time remembering my lines because I was so stunned with Rob. He was so beautiful.

“Want to dance?” He smiled.

“Edward… I don’t know how to.” I said awkwardly blushing as Rob smiled down at me.

“I’ll teach you.” He smirked pulling me by my waist so my feet were resting on top of his and he drove us.

One of his hands was grabbing mine and his other hand was around my waist while my other hand was on his shoulder. We were dancing and for a moment I didn’t feel like we were acting. We stood like that for minutes, just dancing slowly glued to each other. Suddenly Rob said something but I was so into the scene that I didn’t hear him, when he stopped and leaned wrapping his arms around my waist leaning me down so my neck was completely exposed.

I moved both my hands to his shoulders so I could grab onto something as he leaned his head slowly and kissed my neck deeply, he moved his lips to my ear.

“Happy birthday.” He whispered as a big smile formed in my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck almost making us fall.

Suddenly all the lights went off and I heard a wear noise approaching us, I grabbed onto Rob’s arm.

“What’s going on?” I asked trying to recognize anything but I couldn’t.

I felt more people approaching and for their voices I knew they were Ashley, Jackson, Taylor and Kellan.

“1, 2, 3!” They yelled when a giant 5 stored cake with a lot of candles entered and stopped in front of me.

“Happy Birthday to you…” They all started to sing, the guys going on reveling a huge crowd of people around me.

“Happy birthday dear Patrícia…” Rob sag giving me a sweet smile.

My eyes filled with happy tears and I couldn’t believe that I had questioned them for a minute. I blue all the candles everyone clapping as I starting cutting big slices. In time everyone was served but I had cake all over my dress which made me laugh and as I tasted the cake I realized it was delicious.

“Did you really think we’d forget?” Rob whispered making me smile and wrap my arms around him hugging him.

“I just wished my family was here.” I said with a bit of sadness in my voice.

“Well everyone today is a very special day so you have the night off go have fun!” Catherine announced everyone running out.

“So birthday girl to where now?” Kellan asked.

“Well is anyone hungry for some dinner?” I asked.

They started talking to each other but they eventually agreed so we all went to our rooms to change into other clothes and come down one hour later. Since it was my birthday after I showered I battled about what to wear when I found a white big box with a pink bow on it. I opened it and inside of it was a black short dress with gray waist and a note “Wear Me”.

Rob showed up at my door with black pants, a white shirt and a black jacket.

“Your collar is out.” I chuckled leaning in, fixing it.

“You look lovely.” He said kissing my cheek softly and pushing me inside the room and taking something from behind his back.

“Did you leave this here?” I asked pointing at dress.

“I didn’t. I think that’s Ashley’s.” Rob chuckled.

I gave him a suspicious look but I opened the box he had been holding for some seconds. Inside of it was a beautiful necklace that shined like hell.

“Wow, you’re kidding. This is my gift?!” I said with a shocked and surprised face.

The necklace was definitely expensive more than I wanted it to be, I didn’t need expensive gifts.

“It is.” Rob said taking the precious piece of jewelry from the box and going around it, placing it around my neck.

“Rob I don’t know… this is just too much…” I started but he placed his finger over my lips.

“Nothing’s too much for you.” He replied kissing me sweetly.

Next thing I knew I was coming down the elevator to find everyone dressed up nicely.

“Hello cuties.” I said greeting everyone.

There were of course Kel, Ashley, Jackson, Taylor but no sign of Nikki, Michael, Justin, Jessica and Cam that arrived later. We went to a restaurant I didn’t even know existed when I saw four familiar faces waiting for me.

“No… you didn’t.” I said turning to Rob who kissed my head and smiled at my happiness.

“MOM!” I yelled as soon as I opened the car door and ran to hug her.

Then Jonas, then Gaby and finally Charlie who after giving me lots of hugs went straight towards Kel. I noticed that Gaby and Jonas were closer than usual but I knew that it would eventually happen.

“Sweetie… your dad is here too.” My mom informed giving me a light kiss while Rob and Kel helped each other on taking everyone inside.

“I’m not leaving her alone with him.” Jojo said standing in front of me at our dad’s approach.

“Go with mom, calm her down. He won’t hurt me.” I said calmly, for some reason I knew what I was doing.

Jojo mumbled a few pissed off words but he left.

“Hey dad.” I said as my hugged me tightly against his chest.

“Hello princess. I’m sorry about all of this…” He said as I felt him shivering and crying?

“It’s alright dad, at least you’re here.” I said comforting him hugging him tighter.

“Listen princess… I don’t want to ruin your day so when you come back to Lisbon please give me a call will you?” He asked caressing my cheek.

“I will dad.” I said.

“That’s my girl.. I mean my grown up girl.” He smiled weakly kissing my forehead.

“Don’t you want to join?” I asked.

“I better not. Have fun.” He said giving me a sad look.

What are you hiding? I thought as I watched him get into a cab and wave at me. My dad wasn’t an emotional man and for him to cry and hug me in the same night something was up and I was going to find out what it was.

After I cleared my head, I went inside the restaurant to have one of the best nights of my life, everyone was relaxed and having fun. I received lots of gifts and we had another cake and eventually more people started coming just to greet me. When dinner was over a few people went back to their hotel rooms but the rest went to a local disco just to dance a little because in the next day we all had to work.

About two hours later my feet were aching but it was my last dance with Rob, the only person I had danced with tonight.

“Please let it be a slow song.” I laughed letting my head fall on his shoulder.

His grip on my waist got tighter as he guided me through the calm music.

“Thank you for today. I loved everything.” I said looking into his eyes.

“Don’t thank me it was a pleasure.” Rob said leaning his nose against mine with his eyes also closed.

“Hun do you mind if we go now? It’s getting kinda late.” I said looking for everyone else and well Kel and Charlie were on a table quiet, lost into each other while Gaby and Jojo had drinks.

“Yeah I’ll just let the guys know.” Rob said telling everyone we were both leaving, I thanked everyone and of we went to the hotel.

“Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?” Rob asked.

I was surprised and nervous, I had never been invited into his room and what did he mean with sleep?

“Sure.” I said.

“Don’t worry you can sleep with one of my shirts.” He laughed placing his arm around my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope everyone likes this one and let me know if the links work fine please :D

So any thoughts about the dad showing up? Were you expecting it? What is he hiding? I wanna know what you think guys!!