Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Robert Pattinson

“Paty! I need you here!” Catherine said.

“Bye guys, see ya tomorrow!” I said excitedly waving at them.

“Don’t I get a hug?” Michael asked.

“No.” I said playfully smiling at his face.

I turned again to see Gregory smacking him in the head while all of them laughed. I walked towards Catherine and a woman was also waiting for me next to her.

“Paty this is Wendy Chuck our costume designer.” Catherine introduced.

“Hello Paty.” Wendy shaking my hand.

“Hi nice to meet you.” I said smiling at her.

“In the afternoon I need you to come with us so we can have some clothes proving.” She said.

“But I think she fits.” Catherine said.

“Alright I’ll be there.” I sniffed.

“Cold?” Wendy asked.

“I’m not used to the rainy weather though I like it.” I said wrapping my arms around myself.

“You’ll have to deal with it tropical girl.” Elliot smiled picking my nose.

“I will!” I said smiling at him when Robert appeared on my side.

Wendy, Elliot and Catherine all exchanged looks.

“What?” Robert asked, his voice was so soft.

Why am I thinking like Bella? I thought to myself blushing lightly.

“Paty this is Edward Cullen.” Catherine said.

“Oh so you are Bella? Hello!” Robert said grabbing my hand kissing it.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” I said smiling.

“Catherine, I need you here!” Melissa said, bringing a large amount of papers in her hands.

“Have fun, Paty this afternoon don’t forget!” Catherine said waving.

Elliot and Wendy walked away while I turned to face Robert.

“You’re cold?” He asked smiling.

“Not used to the weather.” I chuckled.

“Here you go miss.” He said in his British accent placing his jacket around my shoulders.

“You don’t need to…” I started, Robert pouted.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“See you around.” He winked.

“Bye.” I said lowly turning, I walked towards the group again and only Gregory, Justin and Michael were there.

“Hi guys. Has any of you seen my papers?” I asked looking in my seat.

“Here.” Michael said.

“I see you met him.” Michael said analyzing the jacket. It smelled wonderfully by the way.

“Yeah but we barely talked.” I said.

“Well I’m hungry are you staying here?” I asked folding the papers.

“No, let’s have some lunch.” Gregory said.

“Paty!” I heard someone call.

I turned to find Robert waving at me.

“How about some lunch?” He asked.

“Sorry taken.” I smiled innocently.

His face was indescribable. He seemed somehow disappointed, surprised and he seemed to have a strong willing to scream or maybe punch something.

“Let’s go guys.” I said.

All of them stared at me speechless.

“What did I do this time?” I asked.

“You are wearing his jacket and you say no to a lunch with him?!” Justin laughed.

“Paty you’re brilliant!” Gregory laughed with him.

“You wanted me to say no to you, to go with him? I said yes to you guys first.” I said timidly.

“Of course not! But you were so honest it was funny!” Michael said placing his arm around my shoulder.

Did I just dump Robert Pattinson? THE Robert Pattinson?! I thought yelling at myself while walking side by side with Michael.

“Hey what do you want to eat?” Michael asked smiling at me.

I blinked when I realized we were sitting in a table and he was giving me the menu. I grabbed it and I started reading it carefully.

“I want beef stroganoff please.” I said when the waitress was done with the orders.

Minutes later after the laughter and a full stomach we walked out.

“That was fun.” I said walking backwards to face the guys.

“Yeah, we should lunch for often.” Michael said.

“If we have time to eat.” I said laughing.

“Still cold?” Gregory asked.

I looked at my shoulders and I was still wearing Robert’s jacket, I blushed and I turned my back at the guys. Suddenly my cellphone started to vibrate. The guys entered Starbucks.

“Paty want to come?” Justin asked holding the door open.

“Sorry dude I promised I would be dressing Bella’s clothes. See you guys later.” I waved taking my cellphone out.

“Hello?” I asked looking at the sky that was becoming cloudy.

“PATY! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” My best friend Gail yelled in my ears.

“Okay calm down.” I laughed.

“Where are you?” She asked.

“Forks.” I answered.

“Did you find who Edward his?” She asked.

“You knew all along didn’t you?” I asked putting my aviator sunglasses in my eyes while walking faster to the hotel because it started to rain weakly.

“It was worth to wait wasn’t it?” She asked.

“Yeah, he’s really cute.” I blushed biting my lower lip when an arm was placed around my shoulder.

“I knew it! You’re already drooling.” Gail mocked laughing while I turned my head to find Robert wearing a black fedora, a playful smile on his face. I blinked trying to think of what to answer to Gail.

“Ah ah like you aren't.” I said blushing even more.

“I failed my mission agent G.” I said laughing.

“He’s right there?! HOLY CHRIST!! Agent P, it’s okay at least he’s a hottie.” Gail yelled happily.

I laughed again.

“Well hun I have to go, I’ll call you tomorrow or so. Kiss.” I said and I hang up.

“Boyfriend?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Perhaps” I said smiling playfully.

“Why? Curious?” I asked.

“Maybe.” Robert smiled, that beautiful innocent smile of his.

“Here you go, thank you.” I said giving him his jacket.

“Nice sunglasses.” He said.

“Thank you, yours are really nice too.” I smiled at him while I walked down a hall to the room where Wendy was waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments and subscriptions :D <3