Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Bite the wrist

I knocked on the door and I entered.

“Hello sweetie, come in.” Wendy greeted me.

“Alright let me measure you.” Wendy said examining me.

“So this is the delicious human I’ll have to bite?” A male voice asked while someone moved my hair and bit my neck lightly.

I gasped and I turned to find a guy smiling at me.

"I’m Cam Gigandet.” He introduced.

“I’m Patrícia Riverdale.” I said.

“Nice to meet you Bella.” He said

“James?” I asked.

“How did you guess?” He asked pretending to be shocked.

“You said you wanted to bite me.” I said.

“Oh I made it easy. See you next week kiddo.” He said.

“Hey! Show the human some respect.” I said laughing while he left smiling.

“I see you make friends easily.” Wendy said handing me 3 different pairs of jeans all with different sizes.

“I’m actually surprised, everyone seems to like me.” I said.

“Well I think these two are good, because you need some to be larger for the action scenes. You liked Edward?” She laughed.

“I know why nobody told me. I would be hysteric.” I said blushing.

Suddenly Robert entered the room.

“Guess I came in the wrong moment.” He smirked while I dressed my pair of jeans.

“AH!” I yelled hiding behind an amount of clothes.

Robert laughed and he peeked behind.

“Dressed!” I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled and he went towards Wendy rather gracefully just like Bella described Edward walking. I kept trying other clothes while glancing towards Robert from time to time, Oh my dear mother… I thought when he took his shirt of to try others. I blushed and I turned my eyes away to try some jackets.

“Wendy anything else?” I asked.

“Do you have any mountain boots?” She asked.

“Is Timberland good enough?” I asked her.

“Perfect.” She said.

“Alright, see you Monday. Bye Robert.” I waved exiting the room.

~~Monday Morning~~

We’re in Portland, Oregon to start shooting the first scene is when James attacks Bella in the ballet studio. I had my script in my hands, my Bella clothes on and I was trying to keep calm. It’s a part of me to be nervous I’ve always been like this.

“Good morning.” Robert greeted, he seemed paler.

To be honest I was paler, I had been avoiding sunlight to look more like Bella. Behind him I saw The Cullens approaching the set.

“Good morning.” Jackson Rathbone greeted.

“Hello everyone, good morning.” I said smiling at them.

“How’s our little bear? Nervous?” Kellan Lutz, Emmett asked cupping my cheek.

“Kel! Stop mocking.” I wined pouting.

“Such a baby.” He replied giving me a bear hug making me laugh.

“Let me breath!!” I yelled moving my legs in the air.

“Paty!” Catherine yelled from inside the building.

I looked at everyone and I winked. I waved and there I went with Robert behind me.

“Here you are. Robert go with Elliot, they have to put the wires in you and Cam. Paty you come with me.” She said.
“Well sweetie we are going to make you ‘fly’ so these wires are going to be extremely important. You have the lines with Cam and then he’ll bite you.” Catherine said.

“Alright.” I said.

“Breathe while I’m going to talk to Rob.” She said holding her laughter.

Wires?! I'm afraid of heights! I thought biting my lower lip.

“Hey!!” Ashley Greene, Alice greeted.

“Hi!” I said high-fiving her while laughing.

“I know people might say this all the time, but Robert doesn’t keep his eyes of you.” She giggled.

“You too Ashley?!” I asked her in disbelief while turning to observe Robert.

In the past days every cast member as been talking about a romance coming up between me and Rob, but we barely talk!

“You are blushing…” She whispered giggling.

I sighed and I went towards the crew to put the wires. They lifted me in the air while I yelled in panic.

“Paty! Calm down!” Elliot yelled grabbing my right foot with his hand.

“If you don’t swing it too much, I’ll be just… fine.” I said trying to calm down.
“You okay Panda bear?” Kellan asked.

“Panicking!” I said closing my eyes starting to shake.

“Calm down.” Robert said appearing beside me himself on wires.

“How can you be that calm?” I asked making him smile.

“Youngster.” He whispered grabbing my hands in his while moving along with me in the air.

“Youngster my ass.” I said and Robert busted out laughing.
“Feisty aren’t you?” He asked me smiling.

“Stubborn.” I stated glaring at him.

“Alright kids! Let’s shoot.” Catherine said and I was placed in the floor gently.

Robert winked at me and he left. I sighed and I went to my place.

“Action!” Catherine yelled.

I pushed the studios door open and I entered cautiously, it was amazing how silent the set was. Everyone observing me while I kept walking. Suddenly I was pushed down my Cam’s body coming towards mine violently.

I placed my hand in my head while I looked at Cam. He bent down on top of me and he started smelling me while we said our lines. Suddenly he grabbed my right arm and he really bite my wrist, then Robert came towards him and tackled him down.

“Cut!” Catherine said.

“Paty I need more suffering, he broke your leg remember it.” She said.

“Take 2! Action” She said.

This time Cam tackled me down and I started winning at the supposed broken leg. Then he bit my wrist and right away Robert entered in the scene.

I started moving like having some kind of attack while screaming in pain. I hacked my back a little and I let out small screams when Alice and Carlisle appeared next to me. I noticed all of them had their contact lens on, their eyes were gorgeous.

“Edward!” Alice yelled and suddenly Robert appeared kneeling down beside me.

Emmett, Jasper and Rosalie were ‘burning’ James body.

“He bit her, you have to suck the venom.” Carlisle explained.

Rob looked between him and me while I kept moving from minute to minute. Then he placed his mouth on the same place Cam had bite me before and he started kissing though he seemed to be sucking it.

“Cut. Great job Robert and Paty.” Catherine smiled.

I sat on the floor and Robert gave me his hand pushing me up.

“Hello there.” He smiled.

“Hi Rob.” I giggled doing everything to not blush.

Stupid fan girl! I yelled at myself.

“What?” Rob asked.

“I’m just tired.” I said continuing to walk.

We spent the rest of the afternoon repeating several shots of the scene when Catherine finally let us go.

“Paty bear!” Kellan greeted placing his arm around my shoulder.

“Hi sunshine.” I grinned resting my head in his shoulder.

“Your wrist hurts?” He asked.

“No, Robert was a sweetheart with it.” I laughed placing my dark purple beanie in my head.

“You and him have some chemistry, I’m serious.” He started.

“You’re never serious.” I giggled while he hit the back of my head gently.

“This time I am.” He said looking serious.

“I just want to sleep!” I yawned changing the subject.

“I’ll carry you.” Robert said coming out of nowhere.

“Don’t worry lad, I’m fine.” I said.

“No excuses.” He said picking me up while I laughed.

“Rob… ROB! Put me down!” I yelled punching his back gently while watching Kellan laugh.

“You own me a dinner miss.” He said in his British accent while he carried me running.

“Actually a lunch. Holy Christ! I don’t want to die!” I said in a dramatic voice.

“I wouldn’t let my Bella die.” Rob said while I hid my face avoiding anyone’s gaze.

His hand hold my legs tighter and he kept carrying me while I hide my red face. Finally we reached the hotel and he set me down.

“Goodnight.” I said turning to go to my room when he pulled me by the wrist embracing me.

“Why do you run from me fan girl?” He asked smiling evilly.

“I’m… Because… Okay mister Pattinson number 1…” I said putting finger in front of him “I’m not a fan girl of yours.” I said while he crossed his arms over his chest smirking.

“Second I’m not running away. I am a person who enjoys sleeping.” I said while he nodded his head.

“Prove it.” He dared me.

“I’ll have lunch with you tomorrow happy?” I said.

“I have to have something to make me sure.” He said observing me.

He stretched his arm forward and he took my beanie from my head.

“I’ll keep it until tomorrow this way I know that you will not run from me miss Riverdale.” He smiled.

I stared at him in shock, he approached me and he kissed my cheek.

“Goodnight.” He said and he left to his room.

I turned slowly with a big smile over my face, I had just gotten kissed in the cheek by Robert Pattinson, besides the wrist scene. I sighed looking at the dark sky and I went up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that this is the biggest chapter I've ever written xD I hope all of my readers enjoy this.

Thanks everyone <3
Please comment :D