Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

First kiss

I woke up around 6 pm to start shooting the scenes were Bella leaves her mother’s house to go to Charlie’s house. I stood up, I took a quick shower and I put some clothes on. I went down to meet everyone with my lines in one hand, my cell phone on my pocket.

“Paty!” Kellan said excitedly.

“And you say I’m hyper.” I said.

"Uh someone’s grumpy today.” He said handing me a coffee.

“Thank you. I didn’t sleep well.” I groaned sitting on a table with him.

“Good morning cute ones.” Ashley smiled sitting beside me with her plate while I put some orange juice my glass.

“Morning Ash.” I smiled kissing her cheek.

“Good morning.” Jackson laughed caressing my head.

“Morning Jack.” I said while he kissed my cheek and I kissed his.

“Hey everyone!” Nikki said sitting beside Ashley while taking her sunglasses from her face and fixing her hair.

“Hi Nikki.” I said, she was the only one who I didnt’ talk much to.

“I didn’t get a kiss!” Kellan said pretending to be offended.

“You get at least 3 hugs a day!” I said in defense.

Everyone laughed while I stood up to fill my plate with something eatable.

“Good morning.” Robert said.

“Good morning Rob.” I said smiling at him.

“You didn’t forget did you?” He asked smiling.

“No I didn’t.” I said taking some slices of ham and cheese to my plate while searching for the butter.

“Try this.” He said putting a little candy in my plate.

“Thanks.” I said while putting croissants on my plate.

“Where are you sitting?” He asked.

“With the Cullens.” I laughed while he walked with me and sat with us.

“Good morning everyone.” Robert said.

“Wait aren’t you guys supposed to have a day off or something?” I asked.

“We are going to take shots while you film.” Jackson said.

“I see.” I said re-viewing my lines silently while drinking the juice.

“Paty.” Catherine called from the door.

“Come on sweetie.” She said.

“Okay people see you later.” I waved.

“Don’t forget!” Rob said laughing.

“I’ll be here!” I replied waving at him.

I spent the next hours between recording my voice and making the scenes where Bella encounters her father Charlie.

“Is this it?” I asked.

“Bella’s truck.” Billy Bruck said.

“I like it.” I smiled examining the truck.

“Paty break.” Catherine announced.

“Thanks!” I said excitedly.

“Hey P, wait for me!” Taylor said.

“Starbucks?” I asked.

“Yes!” He smiled.

“Can I be honest?” I asked blushing.

“Sure P.” Taylor smiled at me.

“My image of Jacob was totally different but you fit perfectly, you and Gil really look related and members from a tribe you know?” I said.

“Thanks I really must say that you are amazingly looked like Bella’s description.” Taylor smiled at me while I blushed.

“Someone’s looking for you.” Taylor laughed.

I raised an eyebrow and I turned in my chair to the window to see Robert staring at both of us.

“Taylor I better leave, see you later.” I said nervously kissing his cheek while he kissed mine smiling.

“Don’t let him bite you, I need you for tomorrow.” Taylor chuckled while I exited Starbucks glaring at him.

“Robert…” I started when he extended me by dark purple beanie.

“Thanks.” I said putting it in my head.

“How are you?” He asked placing his arm around mine.

“Where to?” He asked.

“Surprise me.” I smiled.

“I’m awful with surprises.” Robert laughed.

“But I think I have an idea.” He said.

“So how’s the day going?” He asked.

“I think you have a like knowledge of how I am. How do I seem?” I asked.

“Sleepy.” Robert giggled putting his hands in his pockets in a shy move.

“Any more scenes today?” He asked.

“No, but I have school, why did Bobby have the brilliant idea to put me in Forks highschool?!” I said.
“Bobby?” Robert asked his attention focused on me.

“My manager and also a friend.” I explained while Robert’s eyes seemed to become sad.

“He makes you go to school?” Rob asked casually.

“My father does, he is really mad at me right now. He thinks I’m waisting my time doing what I want to do, I have to make him understand that I love doing movies and acting. With the theater he always made a huge drama.” I said.

"Theater?” Robert asked.

“Before doing the audition I always made plays.” I said while Robert and I sat on a table.

“What about your mom?” He asked.

“She paints, all of my talent came from her. She always inspired me to do whatever I wanted.” I said while Robert observed me.

“What are you studying?” He asked.

“Foreign languages.” I said proudly making him grin.

“Foreign languages… And you want to be an actress?” He laughed.

“So?” I said.

“Paty it doesn’t make sense.” He said.

“At least I don’t pretend that I have a music career.” I said while our food arrived.

I ate silently feeling Robert’s eyes on me from time to time, I ate quickly and I stood up.

“See you tomorrow Robert.” I said and I turned my back to him.

“Wait!” He yelled running out of the restaurant while dressing his jacket.

“Don’t be mad at me.” He whispered.

I didn’t answer and I kept walking until Robert stopped in front of me and blocked my way.

“Let me pass please.” I said.

“I won’t let you go until you aren’t mad at me.” Robert said.

“I’m persistent.” I said.

“I’m persistent and persuasive.” Robert smirked.

“Robert…” I started sighing when I felt something warm grab my hands.

I looked down to see Robert’s hands holding mine protectively.

“I was just kidding.” He said pulling my body against his softly.

“I know.” I smiled.

“You know everything don’t you?” He asked smiling at me while leaning in.

My cheeks started burning and I closed my eyes, his lips touched mine lightly the first time, then he turned more confident and he kissed me passionately, nibbling with my lower lip making me giggle.

We broke apart, Robert was smiling and I backed away from him. He raised an eyebrow.

“Rob… I have to go.” I said clumbsily.

I blinked and I started running, leaving Robert behind with a confused expression. I KISSED HIM! I KISSED HIM!! Was the only thing my mind allowed me to think
♠ ♠ ♠
Another BIG chapter xD But worth it :D Thanks Tara <3 and TurboGirl <3 :D