Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Love note

I sighed while leaving the classroom by now everyone knew who I was and it wasn’t easy to walk inside of the school.

“Paty!” Spencer said walking behind me.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I’m your body guard remember?” He said his green eyes locking with mine.

“You are doing a terrible job mister Hale.” I laughed.

That’s right Spencer is Bobby’s younger brother and they are pretty much alike.

“Bobby called.” He said.

“Really? What did he say?” I asked.

“He wanted to know how you were, how school was doing, if it rained a lot… You know Bobby, he wants to know everything.” Spencer said smiling sweetly.

“I know.” I laughed.

“More dialogs?” He asked.

“Yeah all of these for tomorrow and top the science homework.” I said with wide eyes.

“I can help with both.” He said.

“No dude, you have yours. Don’t worry I’ll handle this.” I smiled.

Spencer went to the house he shared with some students and I went to my hotel room.

“Want help?” Michael asked.

“If you don’t mind.” I laughed while he picked my back pack.

“How was school?” He asked.

“Tiring and I still have to get ready for tomorrow’s scenes.” I said.

“The ones where Bella meets everyone at Forks high school right?” He said.

“Yes.” I said.

“Here you go.” He said when we stopped in front of my room’s door.

“Thanks.” I smiled while he left and I closed my door.

I looked at my laptop and I had one 1 e-mail.

Paty log on as soon as you can!! EMERGENCY! xoxo Gabi

I widened my eyes and I immediately logged on in my e-mail.

“What Gabi?!” I wrote while putting my Kings of Leon CD on the laptop.

“Hi there missing one! How are you?” She asked casually.

“What’s the emergency?” I wrote while Closer started playing.

“Let’s put this in a web conversation!” Gabi said sending the invite.

I accepted while enjoying Caleb Followill’s amazing voice.

“PATY!” Gabi yelled from her room while I laughed at her pajama.

“Hi girl!” I smiled.

Robert’s P.O.V

Knock? Better not I thought pacing in front of Paty’s room door Just do it! Knock! I thought. I stopped and I raised my hand in a fist reluctantly. I was about to knock when I heard two female voices.

‘So Paty how’s everything going?” Someone asked.

“Good, very good actually.” Paty blushed while sitting in front of her laptop.

She was probably talking to someone through the computer.

“Why?” Her friend asked.

“It’s my secret.” Paty said hiding her face, she’s as cute as ever.

“Tell me!” Her friend begged.

I moved closer to the door, this had to be good.

“I… Gabi! I kissed him.” Paty said.

“WHAT? That’s awesome P!” Her friend, apparently called Gabi said.

“How was it like?” She said.

“I can’t explain.” Paty said her face red as a tomato but a bright smile in her lips.

“My Paty has a boyfriend.” Her friend teased.

“No I don’t!” Paty pouted.

“So what’s the emergency?” Paty asked while Revelry by Kings of Leon started to play.

“Guess who’s coming to Lisbon, London and Madrid!” Her friend yelled.

“Tell me!” Paty said excitedly.

“Alright grab a pillow or something. Ready?... KINGS OF LEON!” Gabi yelled hysterically.

Suddenly Paty’s mouth opened and she jumped from the chair. She started yelling in happiness while dancing to the song and almost crying of so much happiness. I giggled softly.

“YOU ARE KIDDING! NO! You are going to steal my Caleb!” She cried out smiling.

“I won’t but Charlie will!” She said.

“No!” Paty said dramatically.

“Oh hun when is it?” Paty asked.

“In 4 months by the time you have the play.” Gabi informed.

Paty has a play? I thought.

“Jesus I have to get at least a day off! Are you going to the 3 shows?” Paty asked.

“Yes.” Gabi said proudly.

“Lucky! Tell Caleb about me, pwease!” Paty pleaded like a little baby.

“Of course sweetheart! What is a show without you? We’re taking a flag with your image so they can autograph it!” Gabi said.

“Awesome!” Paty said.

“I have to go hun, I’m supposed to be working.” Gabi said.

“Okay sweetie, bye. Love you!” Paty said waving.

When she closed the laptop she sighed loudly. How I wanted to run inside of the room and just go kiss her again. She likes Kings of Leon too, she keeps surprising me with each day I smiled.

I turned my back and I decided to leave.

Paty’s P.O.V

I stood up from the chair and I decided to do homework first. Than I started glancing at the dialogs and I noticed and in about 1 week I would have a scene with Robert in a room and I would be in underwear! I stared at it with wide eyes, then I laughed.

This is just a joke, I won’t be standing in front ofHIMin only my underwear! Will I? I thought nervously.

I went to the bathroom and I took a hot shower, I decided to order some food to the room but when I opened the door it was only a man in the hotel’s uniform. He greeted me and he placed the several plates in the table.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Oh I almost forgot. Here miss.” He said handing me a red tulip.

I smiled at it and I filled a glass with water and I put the plant there asking myself who could of have send it. Probably Michael teamed with Justin and Gregory to make me laugh or Kellan to calm me down I thought.

I sat on the table and I started eating when I saw an envelope next to my laptop. I opened it and there was a small piece of paper with some handwriting written in black ink.

I’ll be your man,
I’ll understand,
I’ll do my best to
Take good care of you
You'll be my Queen
I'll be your King
And I'll be your Lover, too
Yes I will
Derry Down Green
Color of my dream
A dream that's daily
Coming true
Oh, when day's through
I will come to you
And take you on
Your many charms
Yeah, then you'll look at me
With eyes that see
And we'll melt into
Each others eyes
You'll be my Queen
I'll be your King
And, I'll be your Lover, too...

I wiped a few tears that had ran down my cheeks and I smiled. I stared at note. Who would write something as beautiful as this? I thought putting the little note inside of the envelope and placing the envelope on a drawer.
♠ ♠ ♠
10 subscribers? WOW :D Thanks everyone <3