Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Surprise visit

BIP-BIP-BIP-BIP

I groaned turning around covering my head under the blankets. Waking up at 7:30 am in a Saturday was the worst punishment for me.

'I did my best to notice
When the call came down the line’

I groaned louder picking my phone.

“Hello.” I mumbled opening my eyes slowly.

“Where the heck are you?” Diane asked.

“Getting up.” I mumbled.

“Alright then move faster ‘kay?” She said.

“Yeah I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” I said hanging up the phone and throwing it to the bed.

I walked to the bathroom to wash my face.

“I am coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine”

I ran to the bed picking the phone.

“Hi P.” Gabi said.

“Hold let me put you on speaker.” I said excitedly.

“Any news?” I asked while dressing a pair of dark brown pants.

"Adam asked about you, again.” Gabi said giggling.

“Jesus Christ when is that guy going to understand that we are over!” I said while putting some black converse.

“I know hun but he looks like a lost puppy.” Gabi said both of us laughing.

“I’ll deal with that later. I received another one.” I said looking at the tulip and seeing another note.

“Oh God! There is another one.” I said rather scared.

If a note was there that means that the person whoever they are entered my room while I was sleeping and that is far from charming.

“What is it?” Gabi asked.

“I hope you have been enjoying your gifts my queen. I think I should make of this a riddle, find a blue eyed man. E.C” I read loud.

“Blue eyed man?” Gabi asked.

“I know about a million guys with blue eyes!” I said folding the note and dressing a dark orange blouse.

“What color are Robert’s eyes?” Gabi asked.

“Blue but don’t start Gabi!” I said.

Gabi thought Robert was the secret messenger E.C but I disagreed. Robert would never give me such gifts because he barely knows me and I practically run from him though that might happen for a feeling I don't want to admit.

“Well I have to go I’ll call you later hun.” I said.

“Okay love you sweets.” Gabi said.

“Love you too.” I answered hanging up and putting the phone in my pocket while running downstairs.

“Hallelujah bear.” Kellan joked when he saw me running towards him.

“Here you go.” He said giving me some bread and a little milk.

“Thank you, you’re an angel.” I said while Kellan grinned and I kissed his cheek.

I sat in the back of the car Kellan on one side and then Robert on the other side.

“Good morning.” He said.

“Good morning.” We all answered at the same time.

I ate silently glancing between Kellan and Robert, Ashley, Jason and Nikki were sitting in front of us.

“What’s the scene today?” Kellan asked while resting his head in my shoulder winking.

“Cullens house.” Jason replied while I blushed moving my back more against the comfy seat and feeling Robert move too, seeming uncomfortable.

The rest of the ride was filled with laughter thanks to Kellan and Jason who kept me laughing all the way.

When we arrived I stood outside observing the house.

“What do you think?” Elliot asked.

“Beautiful, surround by the woods, peaceful. Heaven to me.” I said smiling.

“Sneak inside, Cath is not there.” He winked.

I chuckled and I ran inside the Cullen house. Every division was filled with natural light it had a very unique beauty. I entered a room with giant windows and a wall filled with books, a cd player and of course CD’s.

“Edward’s room.” Robert said.

I turned around around to find his amazing face looking outside, his hair was what I called ‘messy’ but I loved it to death and he was dressing like Edward. Can Heaven be any closer? I thought blushing.

“Where is SHE?” I heard someone yell from downstairs, the voice wasn’t strange to me.

I peeked my head out of the door when Robert pulled me by the waist closing the door.

“When will you stop running?” He asked pulling me slowly to his chest smiling like a little boy.

“I am not… running.” I whispered feeling his face inches away from mine, my heart started racing.

“Prove it.” He dared smirking.

I glared and I pushed his face towards mine, we both knew we wanted this since we first saw each other. My lips met his roughly, his tongue immediately started to lick my bottom lip, bitting it softly. I smirked and I parted my lips letting his tongue in.

My hands were in his hair and his hands were holding me by the waist.

Suddenly the door burst open sending us to the floor, with me on top of Robert. I looked up to find a laughing Kellan accompanied by a shocked Spencer and an angry Bobby.

I smiled weakly while standing up with Robert on my side, he moved a stray of my hair behind my ear smiling sweetly.

I better leave.” He whispered kissing my cheek.

Beautiful Paty.” He whispered making me blush while he left a smile in his lips.

“Patrícia…” Bobby started and I knew what was coming.

“You are too young for a boyfriend!” He said while I stared blankly at him.

“Then when will I be old enough? At 35 years old?” I said.

“Patrícia I casted you not for having a romance with Pattinson but so you had a chance on the movie industry.” He said.

“What if I love him?” I asked.

“It’s just a crush, you like him since you saw him on a movie so your female hormones are crazy because you actually met him.” Bobby said sarcastically.

“Bro this is not a place for this conversation. This is Paty’s set, this can wait.” Spencer said winking at me.

Bobby glared at him and then his eyes locked with mine, they were angry almost anything made Bobby angry but when he got angry the better thing to do was to run.

“Bobby I can’t believe you think that I have been here dating a guy for these weeks…” I said disappointedly.

“Paty. You have to understand it’s hard for me, I know you since you are a kid and we haven’t each other for a long time and when I finally find you, you are making out with a guy!” Bobby said.

“NO! You try to understand me Bob.” I said coldly.

“This conversation isn’t over.” Bobby said.

“I know daddy.” I said sarcastically leaving Bobby behind while going towards the set to make the scenes.

~~6 hours later; 1 am~~

“Alright see you tomorrow people!” Catherine said waving.

I blinked my eyes while entering the car and doing a special effort to keep myself awake. The shooting had went normally just working on the Cullen’s but tomorrow we were beginning the first week on the woods which was my favorite part of the whole book.

“Paty don’t go that Bobby seemed like a freak.” Jason said when I was about to go to my room.

“Don’t worry Jaz, he’s my manager and I can handle him.” I said.

“If you need any ‘help’ just yell TEDDY BEAR!” Kellan said laughing.

“Alright Kell! Bye!” I laughed entering my room.

I was in the middle of the hall of the rooms, on the left side Michael, Justin and Gregory, in the rooms in front Taylor, Anna and Christina. On the right side Kellan, Jason, Ashley, Nikki and Robert was the last one, really far from mine.

I opened my door expecting Bobby to be sitting on the bed or something but nobody was there, only a box of chocolates.

‘So the ear punishment isn’t so terrible, make it sweet. E.C’

I stared at the paper it was starting to get to my nerves. If I didn’t find who E.C was quickly I would freak out, it was beginning to get a little scary.

As I dressed my pajama I remembered ‘the marvelous kiss’ as I chose to call it with Robert. But should I give everything and talk to him to know what he feels? Because I was sure of one simple thing, I was falling in love deeply for that British guy whose name was Robert Pattinson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keeping the suspense on who E.C is though I think many of you already know who he is :D
Let's see who can guess the songs from the ringtones :P

Thank you for the comments, you are all far too good for me <3