Be the One I'm Looking For?

Warped Tour '08

Hayley Williams looked out the window of the tour bus and watched as the sun's rays beamed onto the earth. She loved summer. She always liked being out in the warm sun and she loved to travel to new places. For her, summer also meant the Vans Warped Tour, which was what Paramore was apart of for the past three years and this was their fourth.

She loved the fans cheering and the energy she always got on stage. She also didn't forget the amazing bands she met and became friends with. A new lineup for the tour was made every year, where more and more bands met Paramore.

Since she was a little bored, Hayley got on the laptop and went onto the website for Warped Tour where the lineup was listed. She skimmed the list and noticed some bands she knew. Those bands included The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, Gym Class Heroes, and Say Anything.

But one band name kind of caught her eye. The name just seemed to gain her attention because she felt like she had seen it before.

Bring Me The Horizon

She heard of that band, but never listened to the music and maybe thought it would be interesting to listen to them. But she's never even seen the band and doesn't even know any of their names. What did the singer look like anyway?

"Hey, whatcha' doing?" Josh sat down next to her and looked at the computer screen. "Looking at the bands?"

"Yeah," Hayley nodded. "Um, do you know who this band is?"

"The Audition?" he asked. "Yeah, I've heard of them. They're really-"

"No," she shook her head. "I'm talking about that band."

She pointed to the name and Josh looked at the screen for a few minutes.

"Well...?" Hayley asked.

"I've listened to Bring Me The Horizon once or twice," Josh replied. "Barely know much songs, but the ones I've heard were pretty good."

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Zac came out from the bunks and sat on the other side of Hayley. He looked at the screen.

"Zac, do you know much about this band?" she asked again.

"Uh, well, they're a death core band," he responded. "And they're British and I only know the name of the lead singer. His name's Oli Sykes."

"I'm going to listen to one of their songs," Hayley typed in a website where people could search for songs and listen to them. She typed in "Bring Me The Horizon" and looked at the list.

"What's a good song?"

"Off The Heezay is pretty good."

"Okay, let's go with that," she clicked the play button and a guitar intro played. She liked how the music sounded and thought the vocals were incredible. It was something she never listened to before, but she was pulled into the wonders of it.

"Their music is really good," Hayley complimented. "Maybe we'll get to meet them."

Oli Sykes opened his eyes and sat up on the couch in the bus. He yawned, scratched his head and looked around.

"Ugh, I must have fallen asleep," he groaned. He was in an uncomfortable position when he fell asleep and waking up wasn't really fun. "Are we almost at Pomona yet?"

"I don't know," Curtis shrugged. "Ask Lee."

Lee put his feet on the table. "We should be almost there."

"How do you know?" Oli asked.

"I'm just guessing," Lee replied.

"Oh, you're a lot of help," Oli rolled his eyes. "Man, I got a huge headache. I'm not even sure if I could walk."

"I bet you five bucks you can't," Curtis smirked.

"You're on," Oli got up and stood up straight. It wasn't really bad and he knew that the five dollars would be his. That was until the bus came to a stop and he stumbled to the floor.

"Pay up," Curtis held out his hand and smiled.

"Hey, I was right!" Lee said. "We're here already."

Oli pouted. "That's not fair. The bus made me fall!"

"You snooze, you lose."

"Aw, you suck."

He handed him the money and got up from the floor. "Now let's just get off this bus and go outside, okay?"

He opened the door to the bus and looked around at the other bands settling and getting out equipment. Paramore was getting comfortable nearby and Hayley decided to walk around and explore the venue. She looked around at all the different bands and came near Bring Me The Horizon's bus, where Oli still didn't keep his balance and fell right out of the bus.

Hayley saw him fall out and ran over to him. "Hey, are you okay?"

Oli looked up at the girl above him. Her flaming red hair was shining in the sun and her eyes were concerned for him as he tried to look up as the light was blinding him. On his forehead, he felt a lot of pain and it didn't stop killing him.

"Yeah, I think so," he put his hand on his forehead and felt that it was wet. When he looked at his hand, it had blood on it. "Oh, shit."

"Oh, you're bleeding," Hayley helped him get to his feet. "Here, let me help you."

She walked with him and tried to get a first-aid kit. "By the way, I'm Hayley."

"I'm Oli," he introduced himself, but felt embarrassed.

Fuck, I just fell and made an idiot of myself. If it wasn't for that damn nap I had, I never would have gotten the fucking headache and I never would have tripped on my way out the bus.

Oli felt stupid and thought he just made a bad impression on the girl in front of him. Here she was helping him while he just stood there with blood pouring out of his head.

This is going to be one long tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
My brand new story that will bring me back into the game of updating. Hopefully, I'll be able to update this frequently because I'm proud of this crossover fanfiction I have. I've had this idea for a while now, but was a little too intimidated to post it. I have no idea why I was, so there's no answer.
So enjoy my new fanfic and this might satisfy Paramore and Bring Me The Horizon fans. And I know this was before Suicide Season came out, but it's going to be different since it's, you know, fiction.

-Aliya