Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Eleven

Rob's P.O.V

I stopped playing the piano and took a breath and looked around for everybody else’s reaction. This piece that I had just played meant the whole world to me. It was a lullaby that I had written all those years ago for my little Kristen. If only she remembered who I was. If only she would get in contact with me again, if only I just got to see that face of hers again, I thought, I would make it up to her for the years that we lost without one another.

My dreams made clear sense to me now, that voice, that shadow belonged to the Kristen that little angel that I had unfortunately forgotten and left behind. My father didn’t want to tell me the truth but I eventually forced it out of my mother. Kristen was a big part of my life, there was no doubt about it. Yes, I had lost that part of my memory that involved Kristen, but it wasn’t my fault. There was a perfect explanation that I had for Kristen…if I ever got to meet her again.

“That was marvellous!” I heard somebody shriek, couldn’t really make out who it was as my mind felt as if though it was going to explode any second with all thoughts clouded by one name only. Kristen.

“I am so totally in love with it Rob!” Catherine got up from where she was sat and made her way towards me. “That person must be very special to you, I believe so?” she questioned as my heart sank.

“Yeah, she was,” I answered taking in a deep breath and closing my eyes.

“Was?” this time it was Nikki who asked.

Opening my eyes and sighing I found the courage to say something about my Kristen, “It is a long story, we were best friends and she had to leave. We had promised each other to stay in contact but we didn’t. I longed to see her again but one day…one day I had a fatal accident which sent me into coma and somehow when I awoke after a few months all my memory of her seemed so far and distant and gradually as time went by…I forgot about her. My parents didn’t want me to remember her at all. They blamed her for my accident as I was lost in deep thought about her when the truck hit me…”

I closed my eyes picturing Kristen in my mind and how she could look today.

I bit my lip hard as I continued on, “She meant the whole world to me and she still does, only yesterday I realised who this mysterious girl in my dreams and photo albums were…when I found this piece of music that I had written for her. It all just came back to me. Just like that,” it finally felt good to let it all out.

“Is there any way to get in contact with her again?” Kellan asked in a more serious tone, which was surprising coming from him.

I thought for a while and then answered, “I don’t know.” I replied, “I don’t even know if she is even alive…”

“She’s alive Robert!” I spun my head around to see who had said that. It was Kristen, my co-star. “She’s alive and she still thinks of you day and night,” she informed me making her way towards me.

I stood up.

Did Kristen Stewart know my little Kristen by any chance?

“How do you know?” I questioned.

Kristen’s face was now inches away from my own as I felt her grab both of my hands and squeeze them tight, “I know because…because I am that little Kristen of yours Robbie.” She smiled her eyes filling up with tears.

My pulse went racing and my heartbeat quickened. My co-star was my little Kristen all along…?

“I knew you were my Robbie from the very first moment we met at the café, I didn’t say anything because I was hurt…hurt that you didn’t remember me,” she whispered, “but now I know that it wasn’t your fault at all. I’m really sorry Robbie for the way I have been treating you these past few months.” She apologised and tightened her grip around me.

I looked around at the rest of the presence in the room, just as I had expected they all had the same shocked expression written all over their faces. It made me smile. Catherine luckily realising the situation gestured for everybody to leave the room, so that I could have a little privacy with my Kristen.

As soon as they had left us alone, I gently pushed Kristen away from me and cupped her face in my hands and looked her in the eyes, “there is no need for you to apologise, I understand,” I grinned.

“Oh that is Edward’s crooked smile! Kristen likey!” laughed Kristen and hugged me again, “It just feels ever so good to have your arms around me again,” she said, “I love listening to your heartbeat,”

Running my fingers through her hair I tightened my grip even more, “I promise to never let you go.” I vowed.

“And if you even think of such things, I will kick your butt in!” Kristen threatened laughing out loud, “you know…I can’t wait until we get to film Breaking Dawn when the time comes,” she said as I saw her face burning red.

“Oh really?”

“Hell yes,” she winked and I realised why she couldn’t wait until the filming of Breaking Dawn began.

Edward’s and Bella’s wedding.

Their honeymoon extravaganza…I couldn’t help myself but smile as I pictured it all in my mind.

Looking down upon Kristen’s beautiful face I could see her electrifying green eyes glistening dazzlingly in the light. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head forward and gently placed my lips upon her’s.

“You are my life now,” I breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Argh! My favourite chapter so far!
I loved it! Did you?!
Hopefully yes.
Didn't I promise you guys that this chapter was going to be much longer than before? Haha.
I need your thoughts guys!
Tell me what you think so far.
Take care and tons of love!

-Soffy.