Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Sweet Sixteen

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard's Birthday! Woo-Hoo! I got him a jacket with different skulls on. I just hope he likes it. Gee's mum asked if I could stay the night, it's the holidays and I couldn't resist the temptation to stay over. So, here I am, spending three days and nights at my boyfriends.

Before you ask, no we haven't done 'it' yet. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be he night. I'm fifteen and wuld be more than happy to give my virginity to my boyfriend. I have no doubt that he would think the same.

"Happy birthday Gee-Gee!" I tried waking him up. After not succeeding, I decided to wake him up in a better way. Noticing he was only in his boxers, I slid down under the sheets.

Pulling the boxers down to his knees, I took no time in taking him in my mouth. Sucking quite hard, I felt him grow in my mouth, turning me on to an extreme length. After noticing the bed sheets lift I looked up to my boyfriend. His eyes slightly closed and soft moans escaping his lips.

How I've those moan, how I love the fact that I'm the only one that can make him do that!

"Mm, that's a nice wake up call Frankie," Gerard choked out quietly, probably not wanting to moan too loud.

My lips did their best to smile whilst sucking the best I could. "Frank, so close-" Gerard's hands wrapped themselves in my hair as he hit the back of my mouth. "Uh! Frank," I sucked a little more and let him release in my mouth, swalling his liquids, I came back up to give him a kiss.

Letting him taste himself, he scruched up his face as I returned my tounge to my mouth and pulling away. "Ha, you don't like what's in my mouth?" I asked childishly, smirking as he raised an eye brow.

"Well, your tongue is fine, it's what's left on your tongue that I don't like." I just giggle and shook my head, giving a look of mock shock.

"Gerard! Frank! You awake?" Mikes called up the stairs. After not reply, Mikes opened his brothers door and stared at our position.

One of his best friends laying in bed with his brother, them both topless and covered in a quilt. Smiling at one another and holding each other in our arms.

Okay, um fuck!

"Um, okay... I'm just gunna," Mikes pointed to the open door awkwardly, and made his way back out.

After a minute or two, we heard muffled screams coming from Mikes room. We both looked at each other and giggle. When we finally woke up fully, we walked to Mikes room together and explained ourselves.

"Yo, little brother." Gee spoke unashamed of his brother finding us in an awkawrd position, and got the wrong end of the stick.

"Um, h-hey" Mikes greeted, not looking at either of us.

"Look Mikes, you got the wrong end of the stick... Nothing happened," I explained, trying to get him to look at me.

"Much," My boyfriend whispered in my ear, holding my hand and making me smile.

"So, we cool?" Gerard asked hopefully.

"Yeah, now get the fuck out of my room love birds!" We had a pillow thrown at our heads before we slipped outside.

"Breakfast!" Gee's mum called. We all ranm down the stairs, including Mikes, following closely behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a little worried about this chapter, hope it's okay. Comments? XxX