Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Spend The Night With Me

Gerard's P.O.V

I love waking up the way Frank did that...

After lunch, me and Frank watched the movie Mikey bought for me. He gave me The Cottage, it was a bit scary, but I have Frankie, so it's okay.

After the movie, we found that Mikey was staying at Ray's with Bob. My mum was going out with her friends.

"Now sweetheart, I probably won't we back till tomorrow." My mum told me when I hugged her at the door. I pulled away from the embrace and looked at my stunning mother.

"Mum, you look beautiful." I told her smiling.

"Aw, thank you sweetie," She grinned and kissed my cheek before hugging Frank. "Remember, don't stay up too late and make sure to lock the door." I nodded and let her out the door.

"Bye mum," I waved as she was picked up by her friends. "Don't drink too much!" I yelled after her, causing her to turn and roll her eyes.

After closing and locking the door, I held Frank's wrists and pinned him against the wall. Kissing and sucking his neck, making sure my fangs didn't touch his skin. I didn't want to freak him out, but it was nearly impossible.

"Mm, Gee." Frank moaned, making me look at him and attach my lips to his. I felt a light weight being pressed on my hips and noticed his legs had wrapped around my lower half. Smiling, I pushed my hips towards his, the best I could. Placing my hands on his hips, I pushed further into his growing area.

"Uh, Frankie." I growled. Making Frank look at me, raising one eyebrow. I began to get a little anxious at the weird loss of contact.

"That growl is so fucking sexy," Frank grinned, attacking my lips, sliding his tongue across my bottom lip. Gladly giving him entrance to my mouth, I pressed our groins together once more.

Jumping off me, I held Frank's hand and took him to my room. "Are you sure?" I asked as we stepped into my room. He nodded in reply and I layed him on the bed softly.

Kissing his neck again, I felt his pulse beat under my lips and began to make my way further down his chest. Not knowning what would happen if I kept sucking his pulse, I undone his shirt and lifted it over his head. Kissing my way down his chest, I hooked my fingers under his baggy tousers and slid them off.

Laying back next to him on the bed, I disguarded my own shirt and threw it by the bed. Noticing Frankie wasn't next to my any more, I realised he was undoing my zipper and slipped my tight trousers off.

"You want me to take or you?" I asked, running my hands up and down his torso.

"I will," I looked at him unsurely and he nodded. "It's your birthday baby," he smiled and I returned the gesture with love and passion.

While my bofriend stradled me, he kissed my only covered crotch and slipped them down. Flipping us over, I rubbed lightly on his boxers, making him moan. I slid his boxers down, and we both stared at one anothers naked bodies.

Squirting lube on my fingers I slid it in to Frank, seeing discomfort in his face. Kissing his cheek, I smiled lightly. After making sure he was okay, I slipped another finger inside him, noticing more pain. I stoked his cheek and kissed his neck as I began to move my fingers.

I don't want to hurt him...

Slowly taking my fingers out, I kissed him again on the lips, hoping he would be okay. Getting a small nod I ran my fingers over his thighs, causing him to shivver at my touch.

I pulled the cover over myself, letting Frank do the same. Laying his head on the pillow, I reached over and began to open the condom wrapper. "Nuh-huh," Frankie shook his head in disapproval, making my facial expression change to one of weirdness. The condom was taken out of my hand and Frank ripped the wrapper off with his teeth, spitting it out over the side of the bed.

Sliding the thin rubber over my length, I moaned lightly, Frankie smirked and kiss my jaw line. Grabbing the lube again, I gave the tube to the teenager under me. Squeezing a fair amount on his hand, he rubbed it up and down my length, perposefully making me moan.

After we were both prepred, I stoked his neck and cheeks, wishing he won't be in too much pain. Placing myself at his entrance, I gave him one last kiss and pushed into him. I held back moans when I was finally inside him.

Seeing my boyfriends eyes, closed and a tear sliding down his face. I wiped it away with one of my thumbs. Frank opened his eyes and smiled gratefully. After a minute or two he nodded his head, telling me to move. I hestitantly moved in out of of his small enclosure.

"Uh, Frankie." I managed to whisper, and then remembered I could scream as much as I fucked hell wanted to.

"Mm, faster?" I smiled and nodded. Almost stopping as I smelled a weird smell. It was like some-one was wafting lemons of something.

"What's wrong baby?" Frank choked out, noticing my puzzled expression.

"Can you smell that?" I panted, still moving and letting pleasure wash over me with every thrust. He just shook his head. "It's like... Lemons?" I asked but then decided not to worry and carry on with my actions.

I had just lost my virginity, and didn't quite no what I was doing. "Uh baby, to the left," Frank moaned. I angled to the left a little, making Frankie moan in pleasure. "Ah! Right there!" He almost screamed. I smirked and hit him again harder. The smell drifting off after a while, my mind too preoccupied.

Frank's hips moved up to mine, giving us both anm enormous amount of pleasure. "Gee!" Frank screamed again. My hands holding his hips as I thrust harder. His hands, that were previously holding my sides, moved to his penis as he began pumping himself.

I replaced his hand with mine and pumped him hard, intime with my thrusts. "Uh Gerard! So fucking close!" Frankie's voice shook through the air.

"Mm, me to Frank! Fuck!" And with that, two more thrusts sent me over the edge. Frank released on our stomaches and I stayed ontop of him as we got our breathing back to normal.

"I fucking love you Gee-Gee," Came Frank's regained breath.

"I fucking love you too," I Replied, meaning every word I said, except for the fucking part.

I pulled out of him slowly, him wincing in pain, and I held his head in my palms. Now I think I know what that smell was...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? XxX
This chapter is for my readers subscibes and commenters.
Hope you enjoyed it!