Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Walking In The Sun

Frank's P.O.V

We took out time eating, and by the time we were changed and showered it was eleven. Gerard explained to me how Harry has got a room in his head. They decorated it and everything. We Harry isn't in Gerard's head, Gee can go to Harry's room.

"Hey Frankzo," Gerard's mouth spoke. I smiled and greeted him back with a 'hey' and a smile.

Harry is awesome, he's nearly as hyper as me. We get along fine, although Gerard is better!

"I wanna go outside." Harry pouted, causing me to chuckled.

"Okay, but let me talk to Gee for a second?" Gerard's head nodded anmd I knew, instantly, that my Gee was back.

"Fwank, I lost the game." He whined and I laughed at his chidish-ness.

"Sorry babe. I was just wondering if you wanmted to tell your mum about Harry? We could slip into the park for a while before hand?" I reasoned, gaining a smiled from my boyfriend.

"That's great, good thinking Frankie!" Gerard smiled and lent down to place his soft lips upon my own. His pink, delicate, cousion-like lips massaged my own.

How I love him!

I felt his skin smirk against my own and I couldn't help but grin back. The kiss was gently anmd purely loving.

"So, we off now?" I asked as we pulled away. Gee noodded and by the tine my shoes were on, Harry was back.

"Sorry, Gerarzo couldn't wait to finish his game." We both laughed and headed towards the front door.

"Wow, the sun is so-bright." I could barely hear Harry's voice and his stuttering didn't help much.

"Yeah," I nodded and walked him to the park. "So, you know what a park is?" That was probably a really stupid question, but I haven't really grhasped the consept of anmother person in Gee's head.

"Yeah, Gerard always used to go to the park when he was a little younger. I just haven't been myself, using his legs, his hands; anything." My facial expression shown how I understood, or atleast tried to understand.

"And that is a swing," I pointed to the swings and made us both laugh.

"Frankzo, take me on a swing please?" He asked, shy and slightly closed off.

"Ofcourse," I took his hand anmd pulled him to the swing set.

That's how I spent two hours with Harry, just playing around and doing stuff he should have done at the age of seven!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? XxX

Thanks!