Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Mum, Mikey... Meet Harry

Gerard's P.O.V

I stepped into my mum's house, Mikey still lived there. I was greeted by them both and soon my boyfriend followed me in.

"Mum, I presume that you don't know." I spoke as we all sat down on the sofa's.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, confusion spread across her face.

"Let me show you," I paused for a moment, letting Harry take over my being.

I can't wait to play some games...

Mikey's P.O.V

"Hello Ms. Way, Mikezo." Okay, what the fuck. I knew this was still Gerard's body, but I an tell this isn't him.

"Where the fuck is my brother?!" I shouted, outraged and puzzled.

"Please Mikezo, I'm Harry." This thing extended my brother's hand.

"Get the fuck out of my brothers head!" I calmed down, a little.

"Mikezo, let me explain."

"My name isn't Mikezo, it's Mikey" I replied, trying my hardest to not scream and shout.

"I'm Gerard's, if ya will, real vampire. I've been with, in his head, when he was six. I couldn't speak to him until he was independent, and now that he lives with Frankzo and he's in a relationship with him, I have managed to talk to him." Harry explained, helping me a little with the confusion.

"So, does that mean you go out with Frank too?"

Harry's P.O.V

God, you best not touch Frankie while we're in the middle of, um-interaction...

Gerard spoke through my right ear.

Nope, I try to block most of those things out. Okay?

Mhm...

"Anyways Mikzo. I guess I am in a relationship with Frank, but not in the same way as Gerard. I'm, kind of, Frank's best friend inside Gerard." He nodded before I continued. "All couples are best friends too."

"Oh, sorry for um, flipping out on you." Mikezo apologized, I smiled and nodded.

"It's okay, so anyways. Gerard's too busy playing games, so I guess we can still chat?"

This is my real family, I hope?

I thought to myself.

Yeah, this is...

Gerard's voice lingered in my ear, I smiled to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thanks! XxX