Vampires Will Never Hurt You

If You Look In The Mirror

Frank's P.O.V

I finally awoke and felt a little sick, my mind registered to the memories of what happened before my whole world turned black. I sat up straight, from shock, and felt Gerard's hand on my shoulder.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" Gerard rubbed my arm comfortingly.

"Like shit to be honest," We both chuckled and a light was flicked on. I winced from the sudden pour of light and my eyes soon adjusted to the artificial light.

"Ha, don't worry, you'll feel better soon." I nodded once Gerard told me the good news. "Here, if you want to see how you look?" I nodded again nervously and a mirror was passed to me.

I couldn't speak and just looked in the mirror, both afraid and anxious. A tonne of emotions mixed from inside my head and I couldn't take it all in.

My skin was similar to Gerard's, pale but yet smooth when I touched my cheeks. My mind started to wonder from when I was younger, remembering the first time I saw Gerard's skin. I always wanted to touch his skin, loving how it complimented his hair and eyes.

My hair was still long, but a little darker and amazingly fluffy. It seemed a bit like Gerard's, both our hair colour complimented our skin tone perfectly.

I opened my mouth and gazed at the extended canines that held from my mouth, over powering the rest of my teeth with their size. My long fangs looked sharp and I dare not touch them.

Gerard's hand traced over nearly every aspect of my face. His touch felt soothing and seemed a little different to the last time he touched my normal skin.

"Gerard," I spoke and put down the mirror, giving my full attention to my fiance. "I'm scared."

"There's no need to be baby, I'm here." His hand moved from my arm and twisted around my neck to linger on my other shoulder.

"Gerard, although I'm feeling like shit, I love you so much. I still can't believe you love me enough to do this for me." I smiled lightly and lent my head on his shoulder.

"I would do anything for you." He soke, kissing my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I've been ill didn't feel up to writing too much.

Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
Aiden Burn's.


Your comments mean so much, thanks.