Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Just Hold Me, Just Keep Me Safe

Frank's P.O.V

That night I couldn't sleep. Gerard couldn't sleep either. I poked his side, making him spin around and smile at me. Gee's been great, he's been trying to cheer me up a lot. I led on my side, as did Gerard, and stroked his right hip.

"Baby?" Gerard questioned, closing his eyes and leaning in to peck my lips.

"Yeah," I asked once we broke apart, the sudden loss of contact had made me upset.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" A sudden smirk played on my lips.

"Well..." I rubbed his thighs, and looked at his lips. "I did get a bit unhappy when we stopped kissing."

"Oh, is that so?" He asked, I nodded and pulled our lips together.

My tongue slid freely, grazing his bottom lip. Gerard's lips parted and allowed me entrance to explore his mouth. Whilst my tongue was finding it's way around Gee's mouth, my hands trailed up his top and I threw it over the bed. Our legs got tangeled with eachothers, as did the bedsheets.

I led ontop of my fiancee and sucked his neck lightly, making my way down his body and to his boxers. My lips began sucking on his chest, my hands leading their way to his boxers. I took my lips from his chest and stared into his eyes.

His hips raised themselves and allowed me to slip his boxers off. I smiled up to him and soon the tables were turned. His body crouched over mine and his hands slipped under my boxers, throwing them in a pile by the bed.

After the condom and lube was on Gerard's erection, he possitioned himself at my entrance and lent down to suck my neck. He pushed his hips forward and slid in to me with ease.

I held my hands on his chest and rubbed his torso. Our pale skins rubbed together as he pulled in and out of me. Gee's hands clung to my hips and gave himself support.

"Mm, Frank..." Gerard moaned and sped up his pace. I opened my mouth, and let a gasp escape. I could tell my fangs had shown themselves and the look on Gerard's face was priceless. It was as though he was going to orgasm right there, just from seeing my canines.

"Fuck Gee," I gasped and begged from my 'spot' to be hit soon.

His body covered in a slight sweat, his eyes looking at mine for a few moments before closing.

"Oh, Fr-Frank." Gerard roared with pleasure, letting his fangs show too. I smirkd and rubbed his hips.

"Shit," I let my face express my emotions. "Do that again!" I begged and closed my eyes.

His hips thrust in to mine and with more force, pounding in to my sensitive spot, yet again. I opened my eyes and felt Gerard's hands rub my thighs.

"Gee-" I gasped and couldn't help but lead my hand to my erection. A hand swatted mine away and was replaced with Gerard's.

"God, Frank!" Gerard's head flung back and I knew we were both close. His speed got faster and in no time at all, I came in his hand while he came a few seconds after.

Pulling out of me, I rested my head on the pilows and watched as Gerard did the same. One I got my breath back, I stroked his cheek and pecked his lips. Gee had just made me forget about all the back things that had happened today. For that, I was thankful.

"Baby, I love you." He whispered and stroked my hips.

"I love you too, sexy." I smiled and his lips were, once again, on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chapter is dedicated to all my commenters AND EdibleElle, this stories first stalker.

Thanks to all these commenters;
cherub1578
deadcatgirl14
Aiden Burn's.
EdibleElle