Vampires Will Never Hurt You

That Some-One Out There Loves You

Frank's P.O.V

I awoke to the annoying sound of my heart rate monitor. Sighing, I turned to face my boyfriends sleeping figure. He must have stayed the night? It was currently 6 in the morning when I no longer needed to sleep. Wakening up a little, I noticed Gerard was laying the hospital bed with me.

Gazing at his sleeping form, for an hour, he finally awoke.

"Hey baby," His eyes drooped a little form tiredness. I smiled and lent in to kiss him.

"Hey sugar," I said as we pulled apart.

"What was that for?" Gerard smiled and touched my cheek lovingly, making my face lean against his hand.

"I'm not allowed to kiss my fiancee now?" I tried to show sadness in my eyes, but I just couldn't do it. I was feeling better than yesterday, the sleep helped a lot.

"Baby, you can kiss me whenever you like," His face moved towards mine and our lips touched. My hand slid under his shirt and began rubbing up and down his body.

"Some-one horny today?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers up my spine.

"Mm... Maybe?" I murmured back and kissed him roughly. I didn't have the time to let my tongue in to his mouth, I needed to pull away almost instantly.

"What is it baby?" Gerard questioned, concern laced in his voice.

"My fucking nose," I giggled a little and rubbed it.

"Yeah, the painkillers have probably warn off by now. Harry kinda broke your nose," I rolled my eyes and shrugged. A broke nose isn't going to get between me and my fiancee.

I let my hands roam freely over his body, finally finding their place on top of his trousers. Gerard's knee's were already raised and we had the hospital sheets over us. We didn't break the kiss, and he didn't stop me from slipping my hand into his boxers.

"Oh God. Baby, should you really be doing this?" Gerard's voice hitched many times at my sudden contact on his erection.

"I'm not sure, are you suppose to be questioning it?" I grinned and pecked his lips again, putting my force in to the kiss and letting my hand run up and down his crotch. Teasing him a little, his moans entered our kiss, making me giggle.

There was a sudden knock at the door. We broke apart, but I kept my hand inside his trousers and my actions, of running up and down him, carried on.

"Sorry, I just needed to give you this," The woman handed me a lunch menu and stood at the door.

My hand began to work faster and Gerard's teeth started to dig into his bottom lip.

"So Gee, what shall I have for breakfast then?" I asked casually, grinning while letting my words fall freely.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to take your breakfast ordering," The nurse informed me, smiling too. I nodded and she exited the room.

"Oh my fuck, thank God!" Gerard moaned quite loudly. I giggled and sucked his neck.

My hand stroked faster until his breathing started to become more frequent.

"Christ," Gerard groaned and dame in my hand. Gladly licking it off, I smirked at kissed his lips again.

"That was NOT funny!" Gerard complained, making me giggle more. "But I love you anyway," I pecked his lips, leaving them on his mouth for a while, just savoring the softness.

"I love you too," My grin was soon returned and there we held each other, looking at the horrid menu too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to these commenter's;
Aiden Burn's
EdibleElle
cherub1578


I know I've left our the whole 'Issak thing' and the next chapter would reveal any questions you may have.

Second chapter today, like I promised.