Afterlife

10

I woke up to the sun shinning through my window. I pulled the covers over my head and moaned.

“Whoa, are you like pleasuring yourself with that moan?” I jumped up to see Zacky standing there in front of me.

“Um, no! And what the fuck are you doing in here?”

“I have come to tell you that we’re going out to eat. So if you want to come, you better get up.”

“I don’t wanna, I’ll see you when you get back.”

“Okay. See you in about 15 minutes.”

“Bye.” He walked out and I got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the guy’s leaving as I brushed my teeth. Walking into the kitchen, I saw the guy’s left me a note.

Going to IHOP. See you when we get back. But be dressed when we get back, cuz we gotta get out of here and pack our instruments and we need your help. Thanks!

I rolled my eyes and got out some cereal. I sat at the counter and ate the Fruit Loops. It’s so weird how I’m in this Afterlife, and it feels like I’m back down on Earth. I just wish I could be with my mom again, I miss her so much. I finally fished my cereal and walked back up to my room. It was 11:30am. Damn Zacky; I love sleeping in late, haha. I picked out my outfit for the day:
Thugs Need Hugs T-Shirt
Black Shorts
Random Ass Shoes

I pulled my hair out of my face and then heard the door open. I walked down the steps. “Hello boys.”

“Hell-o!” Zacky said staring down at my shorts.

“I swear, say anything about my outfit, I will kill all of you in your sleep.”

“Okay then, come help us, the bus is outside.” Jimmy said. I nodded my head and followed the guys to the basement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: At The Library by Green Day

Crap! But I was bored and wrote lol

15 subscriberes! Thanks everyone!<33

I need about 3-4 comments for an update
Have a nice weekend everyone(:<3