Afterlife

09

It’s been about 2 hours since the guy’s told me they had big news. I was nervous about what the news was. What if one of the guy’s was in love with me? EW, like EW. I just met them. What if I had to go back down on Earth? I guess I do want to. But my own mother doesn’t know I’m dead. That’s like wrong.

“Caili? We have to tell you the news, come on down please!” I heard Matt yell from downstairs. I sighed and got up from my lazy ass and walked down the stairs into the living room where all the guy’s were looking all happy. Oh boy, something’s up.

“Okay, remember we told you we’re in a famous band?”

“Yes.”

“Well, we’re working on a new album and…”

“WE WANT YOU TO COME WITH US TO THE STUDIO FOR A COUPLE WEEKS!” Jimmy yelled with excitement.

“And this is why we don’t tell you anything. So, want to come with us?” Zacky asked. Hmm; well, going to a studio with a band, sounds fine with me.

“Hell yeah I’ll go!” I yelled.

“Perfect! We leave in 2 day’s so you have to pack again.”

“No prob-is that why we went shopping?”

“Yup. The album is still in the making, but we might stay up there for a while. So we got extra clothes for ya. You’re welcome!” Jimmy yelled.

“Oh, thanks!”

“Okay, well it’s getting pretty late. You might want to get some rest; we don’t know what we’re doing tomorrow just yet.” Johnny said with a smile.

“Okay, I’ll see you crazy bastered’s in the morning. Night.”

“Night.” I walked back into my room and slipped into Pj’s and fell right asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: Viva La Gloria by Green Day

I was bored and wrote. This chapter's crap but I hope you all liked it(:

Yes! I got Green Day's new album and its amazing! You should get it!!(: lol
So yeah. Im going to Warped Tour to see Escape The Fate :D lol.

I want more comments, please.
I have lots of readers and like little comments.
If I dont get at least like 3, I wont update.

Love you all(: <33