Afterlife

06

I woke up in my bed. I must have fallen asleep last night while watching the movie. I stood up and looked at the clock, only 10am? I usually sleep in longer then that. Getting up from my bed, I walked into the hallway to find the bathroom.

“Good morning Cal!” Matt said walking out of his room.

“Hello. Um, where’s the bathroom?”

“Over there.” He pointed to a door.

“Thanks!” I ran in and brushed my teeth. What was I going to wear anyway? I walked back into my room and chose a simple outfit of:
My AC/DC T-shirt
Black Skinny Jeans
And these shoes
I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and walked down to see Jimmy and Zacky eating breakfast.

“About time you got up!” Zacky screamed throwing me over his shoulder and walking outside.

“Dude! What the fuck is going on!?” I squealed while he threw me into his car.

“You’re going to the mall with us! You need more clothes!”

“I have enough thank you! And I look like a mess!”

“Don’t care! We can’t be there long anyway!”

“Why?!”

“You’ll see when we go...”

“Wait! I’m coming to!” Jimmy yelled running and jumping into the passenger’s seat.

“And we’re off!” Zacky pulled out of the drive way. I stood up straight and looked out my window. It’s so amazing how an Afterlife can make you feel like you’re back down on Earth.

“Wait. You guy’s said that an Afterlife is like back down on Earth right?”

“Yup.”

“So if it’s like back down on Earth, what state are we in?”

“We didn’t tell you. You’re in California Caili! Haha, that’s funny!” Jimmy said while laughing. I just rolled my eyes.

“Cool! I’ve always wanted to come here when I was younger.”

“Well welcome, I guess...Haha.” We pulled into a parking lot and parked in a spot close enough to the door.

“Ready for shopping?” Zacky asked stepping out of the car.

“I guess…” We all walked into the mall, this should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: Afterlife

Im bored..hope you all liked =]
comments??((they make me very happy)) =D