Look Out Life

Chapter 11:Frank...

I woke up dressed in skinny jeans and a black T-shirt and ready to go. Dad was still asleep so I didn’t wake ‘em up I was to busy, I went running out my door and went to the park I saw a boy sitting there with a lonesome look on his face made me sad. He had black hair and was dressed all in black like me---- I went to the swing where he was at and sat next to him,
“Hi.” I said he looked at me I could tell he never knew I was there.
“Hi?” he looked at me really confused.
“I’m déjà.” I put my hand out for him to shake it, he took it.
“I’m Frank.” he said with a smile.
“So your names Déjà?” he asked (why did everyone do that about my name.
“Yes a it’s perfectly fine if you call me Déjà Vu.” I said with a shake of my head and I laughed.
He chuckled “Okay.”
“So Frank how long have you lived her?” I asked, he just smiled.
“For about two years but I live in a apartment 15 minutes away from here.” that sounded way too weird it takes me 15 minutes to get here and it takes him 15 minutes to go there.
“Cool it takes me 15 minutes to get to my apartment.” he looked at me crooked.
“Whoa dude that’d be weird if we lived in the same apartments.” he said with hand signals, it made me laugh.
“Yea it would…but it’d be awesome at the same time,”
He smiled “True that.”
“So Frank I see you have the best style in the world.” he smiled and his face bright-end up.
“Thank you! You have the same.”
“You’re welcome. And thank you to.” I got up and. “Shall I have this dance?”
“Uh okay?” he got up off the swing and I took his hand and put my other one around his waist, and he did the same…and we dance.
“Why are we dancing?” Frank asked I just smiled.
“I have no idea for fun.” he just laughed.
“Fine by me.” we both laughed.
“Well Frank I gotta go cause I’m meeting a friend, I’ll see you around.”
“’K’ girl” he flew his hand up and put his hand on his hip.
I just laughed.
“Bye Frankie.” I waved “Bye Déjà Vu.” he waved.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I finally got to Gerard’s house and knocked on the door, his brother opened it.
“Hi.” I quickly said he just looked at me.
“Hi? You’re that girl who my brother brought home.”
“Yup that’d be me.” I said cheerful.
“So what did you two do?” he raised a eyebrow.
“Um like what?” I don’t know where he’s going with this.
“Like did you do it?” my mouth just dropped.
“Holy shit dude! Noooo! No’ no.” I said waving my hands in the hair making a big no’ no sign.
He looked relived. “Good because I didn’t want to have to be an uncle ya know.”
“Ha you wont be anytime so or at least, not by me.” I said pointing to myself.
“So how are you anyway.” I asked
“I’m Mikey. You?”
“I’m Déjà.”
“Cool you may come in now.” he stepped aside and I walked (well more like ran ) straight in.
“Where’s Gerard at?”
“In his room as usual.”
“K’. “ was all I said and I ran straight into his door.
“Ow…” Gerard opened the door and look at me his face brightened. I jumped up and landed on him. “Gerard! I missed you.” I said in a sing song voice. He just smiled “I missed you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I see alotta people like it ;)
THEN WHY NO COMMENTS?