Bend Me Over Backwards

Frankie Gets Down

”Frankie, Frankie wake up babe,” a sweet voice said shaking me gently.

“Sleep, must sleep,” I moaned out. A large warm hand then cupped my face. I moaned again letting my eyes flutter open. Gerard’s smiling face was lingering over mine. This automatically brought a smile to my face.

“Morning Frankie,” Gerard said pecking me on the lips.

“Morning Gee,” I spoke wrapping my arms around his neck. I sit up and keep my face close to his. The blankets were up to our waists with some falling off the bed. The bed wasn’t a hospital type, but a large king size. Fluffy pillows sat at the top of the bed. We were kind of floating in the middle.

“Frankie,” Gerard whispered, “I love you.”

My heart started to beat faster than it already was and my smile grew wider than ever before. I began attacking Gerard with kisses. They were all over the place from his lips to his pajama clad hips. After quite a while I set my focus to kissing his neck. Pushing his back onto the bed I gently began sucking where his pulse was. Gerard moaned out in pleasure.

I crawled up to his ear and licked the outer shell. “Gee, I love you too,” I whispered into his ear to then be followed with a purr, “and I’m going to show you how much I love you.” I went back to kissing his neck passionately. I lifted my head up and kissed Gerard full on the lips.

Gerard’s hands were tangled in my hair as he kept moaning. “Frankie you’re so good to me,” he said half in a moan and half in normal speech.

“Babe, I’m going to be even better now,” I said seductively. I began to unbutton his shirt one by one in a teasing manner. Once I had it open I began nipping at his chest. He was just so perfect and delectable. His chest was a pale milky white and oh so smooth. I poked his tummy which was too cute.

During all this time I was getting extremely aroused as was Gerard. I could feel him beneath me growing harder. I let my hand slip down between his legs and take hold of his clad package. That was when Gerard became even more vocal.

“Ugh,” he nearly screamed, “Frank please keep touching me.” He let out a few guttural moans afterwards.

“Don’t worry honey all in due time. It’s all in due time.” I began licking around Gerard’s left nipple and eventually began sucking on it. Gerard’s soft hands were at the hem of my shirt and slowly lifting it up. I sat up, my crotch right on top of his, and peeled off my shirt.

Gerard’s hand roamed my chest just going over me. “Frankie you’re so beautiful, like artwork. So many tattoos,” he said in hushed tones.

I did have a fair share of ink on me. All of them had a small story behind them. I removed Gerard’s hands from my chest. Today was all about him. “Babe, let’s not focus on me. Let’s focus on you,” I said going back down to his chest. I shifted further down to where his pants were. I teased him by pulling them down and then bringing them back up.

“Frank, come on,” he whined. His hands were in fists at his sides and his eyes were shut with his mouth open in the shape of an ‘O.’

I pulled down his pants quickly taking down his underwear with it. Gerard let out a gasp as the air hit him. Finally Gerard was nude in all his glory. I marveled at his sheer beauty, my eyes roaming everywhere. Gerard’s face went beet red.

I leaned down and pecked his lips. “Baby there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. You’re gorgeous and don’t you deny it. Now do you want me to care of this,” I ran my index finger along his length, “or do you want me to just leave things the way they are?”

Gerard moaned as I touched him again. “Touch me Frank, touch me,” he asked me in desperation.

I dipped my head between his legs and took Gerard in my mouth. He bucked his hips and I held him down. Bobbing up and down I sucked on him. I wanted Gerard to have the ultimate pleasure. I wanted him to feel how much I wanted to make him feel good. I wanted him to feel good.

“Frankie, don’t stop, so good,” he groaned in pleasure. He grabbed my hair pulling on it. I moaned around his length at the pain. Gerard started bucking his hips again. I bobbed faster up and down. I could feel Gerard getting closer and closer by his actions. I was moving at alarming pace.

I kept my eyes on Gerard’s face as it contorted in bliss. I ran my tongue on the underside of his dick and that sent Gerard over the edge.

“Fuck! Fuck Frankie,” he screamed holding out the ‘e.’ Spurts of his cum were filling my mouth quickly. I swallowed as he stopped shooting. I lifted my head up and saw Gerard’s dazed look. He was still on cloud nine. I crawled up his body and kissed him long and hard. Speaking of hard, I was still painfully hard.

“Mhmm baby you’re such a good kisser,” I said to Gerard when we parted lips. His response was to kiss me again.


I could feel myself slipping into consciousness, still feel warm lips on mine. Could it be Gerard? Had he awaken? I opened my eyes quickly to see glasses with closed eyes behind them over my face. I knew those glasses anywhere. The face parted from and I looked at them with anger.

“Mikey how the hell could you?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty steamy chapter huh? Yet of course I have to fuck things up a bit with Mikey popping in. Please don't kill me for this! Comment is you all want to! I would love you all if you do~!

Love and Doodles,

Tara