Bend Me Over Backwards

Filth

Mikey pulled me out of bed and kissed me again. I then noticed I had serious morning wood. I pushed Mikey off me. "Mikey stop it," I shouted.

"I'm sorry Frank, but I'm not going to," he said pulling me into him. He began kissing my neck and running his hands up my sides. I kicked and pushed him all I could, but he had me pinned to the floor now. I couldn't let this happen to me.

Mikey began pulling off my shirt and kissing my chest. "Frank don't worry you'll start to like it soon," he whispered.

"Mikey get the fuck off me now! I don't want you! Get off me now," I yelled only to be silenced by his lips. My back was beginning to ache because of the hardwood floors.

His hand plunged into my pants and touched me. I let out an involuntary moan into his mouth. We parted for a moment so we could breathe. I began to yell again.

"Stop! Stop Mikey please I don't like this! I don't like you like this," I cried out.

"Then why do you moan at my touch?" He asked seductively, stroking me once again.

I bucked my hips. "My body may want the attention, but I don't!"

"You'll learn to love it," he purred.

"Learn to love this," I said kneeing him in the groin. Mikey rolled off me in pain. I stood up and began kicking him. "Never touch me like that again," I screamed kicking him harder. It was becoming somewhat difficult due to the tent in my pants. My eyes were then blurred by tears. I was dirty now. I collapsed to the ground.

Mikey got up and ran from the room. I stayed on the floor in front of Gerard's bed sobbing. I felt violated and dirty. I was trash now. I was complete and utter trash.

I let another man touch me in ways I only wanted Gerard to touch me. The worst part was that the man was Mikey my best friend, my angel's baby brother. I could be of no use to my angel now. I was damaged. Eventually my morning wood went away and I was just a pathetic mess. Tears were pouring from my eyes.

Bob then walked into the room and rushed over to me. He put his hand on my back and I flinched. "Don't touch me," I growled.

"Frank, are you alright? What happened to you?" He asked franticly. His hand was still on my back.

"Don't touch me," I growled louder this time. Bob quickly removed his hand.

"Frank, please tell me what's wrong," he pleaded urgently.

"Mikey..."

"Mikey did what Frank?"

"Mikey, he t-touched me," I whispered.

"Touched you? What do you m—" he stopped short finally knowing what I meant. "That bastard," he muttered angrily.

"I feel so dirty Bob, so dirty," I uttered. I got up unto my own two feet. My sight was still blurry and I felt dizzy. I stumbled a bit, but then held onto a chair to keep me up. I looked back at Gerard who had slept through all of it. He had no idea that I was dirty now. He had no clue. That was when I felt my heart crack.

I pushed myself off of the chair and walked to my bathroom. Bob followed behind me quietly and when we reached my bathroom he pulled out all my lavender stuff. He then quickly turned on the hot water and let it fill up the bath. Bob then left the room when it was full.

I stripped myself naked and sat in the bath. The water began burning my skin, but I wanted it to. I had to get rid of that dirty feeling. I had to strip myself of it. I took hold of my sponge and began scrubbing furiously. My skin was stinging and I still felt filthy.

When I finally was satisfied with myself I climbed out the bath. The water had become cold now. I wrapped a towel around my waist and quickly ran to my room. I shut the door and locked it so no one could barge in.

I slipped on some boxers and a loose t-shirt. I then proceeded to put on some jeans and a black hoodie zipped up to the top. I covered my head with the hood and unlocked my door. I slumped all the way to Gerard’s room and locked the door once I was inside. I climbed into the bed in the same exact spot I was in before and cuddled close to my angel.

My clothes would hide my soiled body from him. They would be a mask. They would protect me and Gerard from my foul self. I let my eyes close and tears slip out. I sniffed and kept crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay now you must really think Mikey is crazy and he sort of is. I hope you guys don't hate me for letting this happen to Frankie. Comment if you all want!

Love and Doodles,

Tara