Bend Me Over Backwards

Lover's First Kiss

I stayed locked in Gerard's room for the next three weeks. I hadn't moved, eaten, and spoke. I was just about as lifeless as my angel. During the nights I would sometimes hear Bob and Ray pacing outside of the room. I never heard their words, only mumbles.

I had my arms wrapped tight around Gerard's left arm. I had already cried my eyes out since the incident with Mikey. I had no idea why he did such a thing to me. He never showed signs of having any feelings towards me and he never told me he like guys. This made me feel all the worse. Mikey was Gerard's brother and I hurt him. I kept flashing back to me kicking him in his ribs. His body was weak enough and I did that to him.

My stomach gurgled due to my hunger. I picked my head up and looked toward the door. All I had to do was get up and walk to the door. Then I could just yell for Bob or Ray to bring me a meal. Yet, I didn't want to get up and leave Gerard's side. It then had dawned on me. I never kept in touch with Lyn-Z!

She was Gerard's best friend and she had no idea what was going on. I slid my hand into my pocket and grabbed my phone. I dialed Lyn-Z's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She asked when she took the call.

"Lyn-Z," I cried, "Lyn-Z it's horrible. I've fucked up Linz." I began to bawl my eyes out at the sound of her voice.

"Frankie, honey, what's wrong? Calm down and tell me," she said in a comforting tone.

I began from the moment I got home with Gerard up until the point where I had called her. I kept repeating my apologies for not taking better care of Gerard.

"Frankie, it's okay. It wasn't your fault. Aren't you hungry after being locked in that room for three weeks?"

I sniffed, "Yes..."

"Frankie you shouldn't starve yourself like that. You know what? I'm going to make you tofu stir fry and bring it to you. You need to eat. I can't imagine how you're surviving. I'm going to make you the biggest bowl of stir fry possible."

I tried to smile, but it faltered. "Thank you Lyn-z. I'm still sorry for not taking better care of him. I told you I would."

"It's okay Frank. I told you it's alright. Now you need to get up and move around mister. You're probably as stiff as a board. When I get over there we're going to talk some more. We have to deal with this Mikey situation."

"Alright..." I trailed off.

I heard her sigh. "It's going to be alright Frankie. Don't worry. I have to get cooking now though."

"Yes Lyn-Z," I said into the phone.

"See you soon Frankie! Now start walking!"

The call ended before I could get to say goodbye to Lyn-Z . I sat up in the bed I was sharing with Gerard and stretched my arms outward. They cracked and were in pain. I turned my head to see Gerard's sleeping face. I watched him breathe for a while before getting up from the bed. I fell to the ground as soon as I tried to straighten out.

"Fuck," I muttered to the floor. I stood up and held onto the bed to steady myself. I let go and wobbled for a minute. I awkwardly hobbled to the door and unlocked it. I peeked out into the hallway and saw no one. I crept out of the room quickly and headed to the bathroom.

After taking care of my business I returned to Gerard's room. I was still in my black hoodie and baggy jeans. I didn’t want to take them off. They were to hide my body and to make sure Gerard would never touch the filth that was I. Feeling tired again I climbed back into Gerard’s bed. I pulled my sleeve down to cover my hand and I then caressed Gerard’s face.

“Gerard, if you only knew what has happened. If you only what has been going on since you…you…since you left us,” I spoke to him. I swiftly pushed back his hair with my sleeve covered hand. “You’re so sweet and innocent Gerard. How could such a thing happen to you? You’ve yet to see the world and look at you,” I whispered.

Pfft!

I looked at Gerard’s pink lips and saw they were puckered. Out of sheer amazement and quick reflexes, I planted my lips on his. I may have been dirt, but I wouldn’t miss this opportunity. I released all my passion onto his pink lips that were slowly moving beneath my fast moving ones. I felt arms pull on my torso lifting me up. I pulled my lips away and looked into Gerard’s open hazel eyes.

“Frankie,” Gerard said groggily. He smiled showing all of his teeth. “Where are we? Why is it so bright?”

I cupped his face with my sleeve. “Gerard, Gee, my angel, you’re awake I can’t believe it! We’re in the house in the lightest room in the house. Oh Gee, you’re awake! I can’t believe! Baby, you’re here!”

“That I am,” he said coughing, “Frankie, why are you in such baggy clothes and layers?”

I couldn’t tell him. For all I knew he could just relapse because of the shock. “I was cold.”

“Then you should’ve gotten under the blankets with me, silly.” Gerard looked down at his wrist and saw the needle in him. His face became paler. “N-n-need-needle! Take it out! Take it out now!” Gerard flailed his arm.

I held him as he calmed himself down. “Gerard it’s okay,” I said.

“Frankie, what’s wrong with me? What’s wrong?”

“You fell into a coma Gee. You’ve been out for almost a month now. The doctors they said they didn’t know when you would wake up.”

“Frankie, where’s Mikey?”

I tensed up. I didn’t want to see Mikey much less now that I was feeling happier than I was before. “I don’t know Gee.”

Gerard coughed again. “Can you um get me some water Frank? My throat is really dry.”

“Sure, angel. Bob! Ray!” I heard load running steps from the hall. I flinched when both Bob and Ray opened my door.

“Frank,” they both yelled in unison. They stood in shock when they saw Gerard’s open eyes. “Gerard,” they yelled in unison once more.

Bob looked me in the eyes and gave me a sympathetic look. He knew what had happened to me. “What can we do for you Frank?”

“Can you bring us up a meal? Nothing too heavy I’m thinking waffles or pancakes with chocolate chips,” I spoke.

They both nodded and Ray took off downstairs. Bob came over to me and whispered in my ear. “Do you want Mikey to know he’s awake?”

“He has too know,” I whispered back, “That’s his brother.” Bob nodded and walked out of the room.

“What was that Frankie?” Gerard asked.

“Just something,” I said back to him. “Now I’ve been waiting to do this for quite some time.” I smirked and planted my lips on Gerard’s. I kissed him until we could kiss no more. My angel was back from his rest. I had him back for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
The long awaited chapter twelve! Yay!