Bend Me Over Backwards

Together Forever

“Get Ray,” I yelled. I could see Mikey slowing awakening from almost being killed. I didn’t want him around me while he was conscious. “Lyn-Z call for Ray,” I yelled again. I was petrified. My grip on the fork was turning my knuckles white.

“Toro,” Lyn-Z screamed.

Mikey was slowly returning to his normal self. I saw him fidget in his position. My grip grew tighter and I stayed very still in Lyn-Z’s arms. “Ray fucking help,” I shrieked. I kept shrieking until Ray ran into the room, his ears covered by his hands. Lyn-Z’s hold on me grew stronger and her arms covered my eyes that were watching Mikey’s slowly moving form.

“Ray, take Mikey far away from here. I don’t care if you have to drag him. Just take him away,” Lyn-Z spoke calmly. I heard footsteps and then the sound of something being picked up. I then heard more footsteps and the door shutting. Lyn-Z uncovered my eyes.

“Is he g-gone?” I asked, stuttering my words slightly. My eyes were glued to the spot where Mikey was. My grip on the fork hadn’t loosened either, it was in fact tighter.

“He’s gone Frank. He’s finally gone,” Lyn-Z said, pulling the fork out of my hand. She capped the bowl and placed it on the floor. “Calm down, breathe Frankie. Breathe.”

I took deep breaths and I soon began to feel normal again. I was less tense. My hand was stretched out now instead of being in a fist. “Lyn-Z, I’m so scared of him. I can’t even look at him,” I said.

“It’s fine Frankie, we are just going to have to keep a close watch on him,” she spoke, rubbing my arm.

Ray walked into the room and closed the door. His eyes were covered by his massive ‘fro. This was not like him, to be so quiet. He came over to where Lyn-Z and I were and sat down. “He’s in tears,” he said in a monotone voice. “I’ve never seen him so weak. What has happened to him?” He asked.

“Who, Ray?” I asked. I hoped it wasn’t Mikey he was speaking about.

He picked his head up and I saw his glassy, brown eyes. I’d never seen Ray on the verge of tears before. “Bob,” he said. “He was so strong and now he’s in our room crying. He told me to leave him alone. He’s never pushed me away before, Frank. There’s something you should know about us too.”

“What?” Both Lyn-Z and I asked in unison.

Ray bit his lip and his eyebrows furrowed. He appeared to be in deep thought on what he was going to say. He stopped biting his lip and spoke. “We’re lovers.”

My jaw dropped. Ray was gay?! There was no way this was happening. He was as straight as a pencil! “You and Bob? I would have never…”

“I know,” Ray said, smiling afterward. “We’ve been together for about three years now. I’ve never seen him so defeated. I don’t know what to do.”

“Ray doesn’t know does he, Frank?” Lyn-Z asked looking at me. I nodded my head no.

“Know what?” Ray asked. “What don’t I know?”

I sighed and told him about the incident with Mikey and how Bob almost killed him twenty minutes ago. I bit my lip as I watched Ray nod when I finished speaking. I looked at him the eyes and gave him a reassuring smile.

Ray smiled back. “That’s why he’s so beat up. He’s afraid of what I’ll think of him for doing what he did,” he chuckled, “I told him not to baby me so much. That’s so like Bob.”

Lyn-Z giggled. “I would have never guessed you and Bob to be a couple, Ray,” she said. “I thought you two were just good friends.”

“We hid ourselves pretty well. I’ll admit to that. But gosh, I love him so much. Ever since I saw his sky blue eyes, I knew it was him,” Ray said sighing contentedly after. “I’m going to leave now. I want to go check on Bob. I know my fiancé needs me.” Ray stood up.

“Did I hear you right, Ray? Did you just say fiancé?” I asked.

He looked back and nodded. “We’re getting married in the fall. He proposed a few months ago. We wear mood rings to represent it,” he spoke, extending his left arm for us to see his hand up close.

“That’s great Ray,” I said. Taking in the look of the ring, I would have never guessed it would signify engagement. This was such pleasant news.

Ray pulled his arm back and began to walk again. As he passed through the door, Gerard entered the room. He was dressed in dark, denim jeans with a grey shirt. Gerard was still in slippers and his hair was still wet.

Lyn-Z let go of me and stood up. “Gerard,” she gushed, engulfing him in a hug. “You look so good and healthy!” She cupped his face. “I’m so happy to see you.”

Gerard smiled. “I missed you too, Lyn-Z. Frankie takes good care of me. He holds me when I sleep! I really like him too,” my angel riddled off to Lyn-Z.

Butterflies flew wildly in my stomach. I stared at Gerard, smiling, while he spoke with Lyn-Z. This was the man that I wanted to show my love to. Gerard saw the world in such a positive light. It was like he thought nothing could go wrong. I looked over and saw Gerard whispering something into Lyn-Z’s ear.

Lyn-Z placed a hand on Gerard’s shoulder and smiled. “I say you should ask him. I know he’ll say yes,” she said to him. My brows furrowed in confusion. Gerard looked to me and he blushed. Lyn-Z looked back to me and winked. She then walked out of the room, closing the door.

Gerard came over to me and sat down beside me. He looked extremely nervous. Biting his lip as he did so, he grabbed my hand. “Frankie, I have a question,” he spoke, playing with my fingers.

“What is it, Gee?” I asked him.

Gerard smiled and pecked my lips. My face grew hot. “I like it when you call me that. But um…Do you want to be b-b-b-boyfriends?” He asked, his lip quivering nervously.

I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. “You didn’t even have to ask.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his sweet, pink lips. My fingers threaded themselves into Gerard’s wet hair. We were boyfriends! We were a couple. I pushed us back so I was lying on top of Gerard. My lips left his and I began to kiss his neck. “You’re so perfect, Gee. Do you know that?” I asked, lifting my head up to see his eyes.

“You’re the perfect one, Frankie,” he said back. His voice was low and sexy. This was a major turn on. I didn’t want to take things though.

I sat up, straddling Gerard. I heard him groan and I felt something poking my backside. I grinned. My boyfriend was a little ‘happy!’ “Let’s go out tonight, Gee! Let’s go out to dinner somewhere nice. I’ll pay too.” I was overly thrilled at the fact that I had a boyfriend now.

“Sure thing, Frankie,” he said, placing his hands on my hips. Whatever was poking me before was poking me even more now.

I moved my ass back and Gerard moaned. “Is my angel a little ‘happy’?” I asked. I moved my hips forward and Gerard moaned again. I kept moving back and forth against his jean clad package. This was hot. My hips kept gyrating over Gerard and he kept moaning. I slid myself all the way down so my face was level with his crotch. I slowly began to palm him. My lips were in a wide smile.

“Frankie,” my boyfriend moaned.

“Yes angel?” I asked, applying more pressure.

“Don’t stop. It feels so good.” Gerard bucked his hips.

I unbuttoned Gerard’s jeans and slipped them down. He was only in blue boxers with golf balls and bananas now. He was pitching a real tent in them. I took hold of his length through his boxers and moved my hand up and down. “Do you like this Gee?” I asked.

“Y-yes,” he groaned, “Faster Frankie, go faster.” He bucked his hips again.

I licked my lips and pulled his boxers down. I took in the look of Gerard’s hard member. He was beautiful. It stood at attention, begging to be touched. I smiled at Gerard and took him into my mouth. This was better than sucking on a cherry lollypop. I bobbed my head up and down, gliding my tongue along Gerard’s length. I hummed against him. Bringing my head up, I applied pressure to the head of his dick and swirled my tongue over it.

Mhmm Frankie, harder,” Gerard moaned.

I continued to bob, even faster now. I could feel Gerard getting closer to climax. This was making me hard. I loved pleasuring my boyfriend. I continued to suck on Gerard until I felt his seed spew into my mouth. I quickly swallowed and sat up. I looked into Gerard’s fluttering eyes. His jaw was slack and his face was flushed.

I slipped his boxers back onto him. I crawled up and gently kissed his lips. “I’m going to go get ready, sweetie. We’re leaving at seven alright?” I asked him.

Gerard simply gurgled and I took that as a yes. I guess he’s never had that kind of pleasure before. I happily skipped out of the room, leaving my new boyfriend to recuperate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tah-dah! Chapter fourteen!