Bend Me Over Backwards

Revenge

Ray quickly jogged down the main stairs and into the room he shared with Bob. Bob was still in tears, sitting on the bed he shared with Ray. Bob thought that Ray believed him to be a monster. He had anger issues before he met Ray and had warned him of it. Bob didn’t enjoy hurting others, but he sometimes just lost control. When Bob and Ray first got together, he vowed never to hurt Ray and now Bob thought he did.

Ray approached his crying boyfriend in hopes to soothe him. He stretched his arm out and grazed Bob’s damp cheek with his warm fingers. Bob’s blue eyes glanced up to see Ray’s warming brown eyes, he then looked down.

“Bob,” Ray whispered softly, “Don’t cry.” Ray took a seat next to him and gently placed an arm around him. “Shh, don’t cry Bob. You know I don’t like it when you cry.” Ray soothingly began to rub Bob’s shoulder. Bob sniffed.

“I’m sorry Ray,” he cried. “I’m so sorry. I’m such a monster.” Bob kept his head down. He couldn’t look at Ray. He felt that he didn’t deserve to. Ray picked up Bob’s head.

“Bob, look at me,” Ray spoke calmly.

Bob didn’t dare to look up.

“Bobby, please look at me,” Ray pleaded.

Bob quickly glanced up and saw Ray’s warming smile.

“Bob, you are no monster. You’re a kind, loving, and sweet human being. You could never be a monster,” Ray said, trying his hardest to comfort Bob.

Bob just shook his head. “I almost killed Mikey today. How could I not be a monster?” Bob asked.

Ray kissed Bob’s cheek. “By not killing him, you chose not to be a monster.”

“Yeah, after Frank and Lyn-Z yelled for me to stop,” Bob retorted.

“Yet, you still chose to stop. Even after they yelled you could have kept going, but you stopped.” Ray repositioned his arms so he had Bob in a tight hug. “You chose to stop, baby. You chose to stop.” Ray lightly leaned back against Bob and they fell back. Ray laid his head on top of Bob’s chest. He listened closely to the beat of Bob’s heart.

“This isn’t the heart beat of a monster,” Ray whispered. “This is the heart beat of the man I love.”

╪♥╪

Meanwhile, Frank was dancing around his room preparing for his date. He couldn’t wait either. Frank was planning on taking Gerard out to a fancy Hibachi place that had just opened. Frank wanted Gerard to have the time of his life. Frank rushed around his room in search for pants.

“Frankie, are you done yet? Gerard is waiting downstairs for you,” Lyn-Z called from outside his door. Lyn-Z had spent the last thirty minutes preparing Gerard, by dressing him, giving him kissing tips, and advice on how to be the perfect gentleman. Technically, Gerard was schooled in etiquette.

“I’m almost ready! Let me just find my pants,” Frank said digging into a pile of clothes and pulling out some jeans. He quickly slipped them on and rushed over to his door. Frank flung the door open and was greeted by a smiling Lyn-Z.

“You look great Frankie,” Lyn-Z beamed. She was in awe of Frank’s appearance. He always did clean up nice. Lyn-Z’s cheeks reddened. “G-Gerard is downstairs,” she stuttered.

“Thank you Lyn-Z. Feel free to stay here and watch a movie or something while we’re gone. I doubt Bob and Ray will be out anytime soon,” Frank spoke, leaving Lyn-Z. He quickly jogged down the stairs to see Gerard.

Gerard’s hair was slicked back and still slightly messy. He had on black jeans that were tight in the right places and a white button up shirt. A leather jacket and black converse completed his look. Gerard smiled at the sight of Frank. “Hey Frankie,” he said shyly, walking over to him.

Frank was in complete awe. “Wow Gee, you look amazing,” Frank spoke, reaching up and kissing his cheek.

Gerard blushed. “Thanks Frankie, you’re looking good yourself.”

“Let’s go. I’ve got the car waiting,” Frank spoke pulling Gerard by the hand. Out the door they went to go off on their date.

While the two love birds were gone, Lyn-Z made herself some chocolate covered popcorn. She settled down into Frank’s personal home theater and put on a sappy chick flick. Lyn-Z only did this when she was alone. As she watched she realized that she had always liked Frank. He was her cute, pint sized little buddy that she couldn’t help but drool over.

“If he wasn’t gay,” she sighed, watching the screen as a couple kissed. “I bet we’d have a movie kiss like that too.” Lyn-Z kept eating her popcorn. She was always the one without that special significant other. It never really bothered her unless she was watching a film with a really good couple. She’d been single since the end of high school and that was already seven years ago.

“I just want someone to care about me like that. Is that too much to ask?” She asked to the screen in hopes of an answer. She obviously didn’t get one.

╪♥╪

Returning back from their date Frank and Gerard went their separate ways to go change into their pajamas. Gerard was smiling widely because Frank told him that soon they would have a night that he was going to remember forever. Gerard opened the door to his bedroom and grabbed what was necessary. He set his pajamas on his bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

After his shower, Gerard walked back into his room in only a towel. He bent himself over to grab his clothes when he was pushed onto his bed roughly. The top of his head hit the headboard of the bed. Gerard’s head was now hurting severely.

His body was quickly flipped over and handcuffed to the bed. Gerard’s eyes went wide when he saw that Mikey was the one doing this to him. Gerard opened his mouth to scream but Mikey placed his hand over Gerard’s mouth.

“Quiet big brother,” Mikey whispered. His large hands swiftly ducted taped Gerard’s mouth. Mikey didn’t want to be disturbed. Mikey went over to all of the doors and locked them. “I don’t see why Frank wants you so much Gerard. He’s known me longer. I’m the one with the better upbringing and yet he wants you. Do you how that makes me feel?” Mikey asked walking back to Gerard.

Gerard shook his head. He was terrified. What did Mikey want with him?

“It makes me feel horrible, unwanted, unloved. I’ve loved Frank for years now and you steal him from me! It was right when I was about to make my move on him too. I show up one day and there you are. You light up his world and I hate it,” Mikey hissed. He ripped off Gerard’s towel. Gerard tried to say something, but the tape wouldn’t let him.

“I don’t care anymore. I’m going to make sure that Frank wants me and not you. I want you to be damaged beyond repair. Frank won’t want you after I’m finished. I’ve deprived myself of satisfaction in hopes that I might share it with Frank. You stole my chance and now you pay,” Mikey spoke, pulling down his pants.

Gerard then saw Mikey’s massive erection waiting to be taken care of. Gerard didn’t know too much about sex, but he knew that this wasn’t right. He tried to move but he was handcuffed tightly.

“I bet you haven’t had someone touch you like this yet,” Mikey spoke. “I bet you’re so tight. More pleasure for me.” Mikey slowly began to stroke his hard member applying extra pressure to the head of his dick. He wanted this to feel perfect. He lined himself up with Gerard’s entrance and began to push in.

Gerard felt the dryness and pressure of Mikey’s wood against his puckered hole. Tears began to fall from his eyes because of the pain. He felt Mikey’s hand take his flaccid member and stroke it. Involuntary moans tried to escape from his mouth.

Mikey grinned at the sight of this. He let go of Gerard’s dick and rammed into him. Mikey smiled as Gerard arched his back in pain. This was too much for Gerard and Mikey knew it. Mikey kept pounding into his big brother like there was nothing to it.

“You’re so tight Gee,” Mikey moaned out.

Gerard’s eyes rolled back as he lost feeling in his lower half. The pain was searing through him and he knew he was bleeding. Mikey was so large and was showing no mercy. Gerard began bucking his hips when Mikey hit his sweet spot. This only encouraged Mikey to ram himself even faster.

Sweat covered both of their bodies. Mikey was close to coming and knew it. He pushed himself in Gerard even faster now. He began to release his seed into Gerard and screamed in pleasure. “Fuck,” He yelled.

Gerard felt Mikey’s seed fill him. It was warm and mixing with the blood. Gerard then felt Mikey pull himself out. Gerard groaned in pain.

Mikey stared at his cum and blood covered dick. A light bulb went on in his head and quickly ripped the tape off of Gerard’s mouth. He shoved his dick into Gerard’s mouth. “Clean it,” he demanded.

Gerard could taste the blood on his little brother’s member. He really wanted to bite Mikey’s dick off, but gave into his brother’s wishes. His tongue swirled around Mikey’s once again hardening wood. Gerard flicked the tip with his tongue.

“That’s good Gee. Mmm, keep on sucking. You love sucking your little brother off don’t you?” Mikey began to slowly thrust in and out of Gerard’s mouth.

Gerard sucked even harder on Mikey’s tip. It was velvety smooth and very large. Gerard kind of enjoyed it. He eagerly sucked now. Mikey moaned in pleasure. Mikey grabbed Gerard’s dick and stroked him until he was hard. Mikey was close to coming again.

“Almost there,” Mikey moaned. Gerard sucked hard and Mikey lost his load. It spurted in Gerard’s mouth in thick, ropey strands. It was the best orgasm Mikey had ever felt.

Pulling out of Gerard’s mouth, Mikey stood up and slipped on his pants. A satisfied smirk now graced his lips. “Goodnight big brother,” Mikey said, walking out of the room. Mikey closed the door and locked it. He quickly walked down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so bad.