Bend Me Over Backwards

Have You Ever Wanted To Disappear?

Frank was done changing into my pajamas for the night. He wanted to now go and snuggle with his new boyfriend. Grabbing his blanket and pillow, Frank walked to Gerard’s room and knocked on the door. “Gee? Are you finished changing?” He asked.

Gerard who was still in agonizing pain heard Frank from behind the door. He tried to yell out to Frank, but nothing would escape his sore, raw throat. He shook in his restraints. A gurgling noise came out of his mouth.

Frank became a little worried on the other side of the door. “Gerard? Baby?” Frank asked. Something didn’t feel right to him. He tried opening the door and saw it was locked. Frank carefully unlocked the door and peered inside. “Gerard,” he screamed, running over to his still handcuffed boyfriend. His scream was heard through the whole house.

Lyn-Z’s popcorn flew from her lap and Bob and Ray quickly sat up in bed. They all ran out to the main foyer and looked at each. “What the hell? Was that Frank?” Lyn-Z asked. Bob and Ray both shrugged.

“Somebody call me a fucking ambulance god damn it,” Frank yelled from upstairs. The three below all looked up. They went flying up the stairs.

Frank heard the footsteps coming and grabbed the damp towel Gerard had on. He swiftly draped it over the parts that needed to be covered. He was in tears as he did so. “Don’t worry baby. Everything is going to be okay. Jesus, why the hell did this have to happen?” Frank asked.

Lyn-Z, Bob, and Ray stormed into the room and saw what the matter was. “Holy fuck,” Ray yelled. “What happened?”

“I don’t know,” cried Frank, “I came in and Gerard was just here.” Lyn-Z went over to Frank and out her arms around him. She pulled him away and cradled him in her arms. Bob was already calling for the cops and ambulance.

In the mad rush of things, Frank saw his angel being carried out by EMTs. He wanted to ride to the hospital with Gerard, but Lyn-Z held him back. Bob told everyone that the car was ready downstairs. They all filed out of the house and jumped into the car. They sped off into the night behind the ambulance.

╪♥╪

Frank, Bob, Ray, and Lyn-Z were all seated in the lobby of the hospital, waiting. Frank was still in Lyn-Z’s arms, crying. Lyn-Z was rubbing small circles on his back. They were the only people in the lobby.

A doctor came out the hall leading to the emergency rooms. Frank looked at the doctor in hopes that he would have news of Gerard’s condition. The doctor slowly walked over. “Are you Frank?” The doctor asked.

Frank sniffed. “Yes, I’m Frank. Is Gerard okay? Please tell me my angel is okay.”

“He’s fine now. From the looks of him, he was raped. Don’t worry though. We did a rape kit and took a sample of the semen. The cops will explain all of that to you,” he spoke.

“Raped? My angel was raped! He was raped,” Frank cried. He buried his face into Lyn-Z. Lyn-Z looked up at the doctor.

“When can we see Gerard?” Lyn-Z asked the doctor, rocking Frank.

“He’s stabilized right now so I believe you can go in. He’ll be able to go home tomorrow as well. He’s very tired also,” he replied. The four nodded.

Lyn-Z carried Frank and Ray had an arm wrapped tightly around Bob. They walked into Gerard’s hospital room with their heads down. Lyn-Z sat Frank down in a chair. Frank quickly got up and ran over to Gerard.

“Gee, my angel, are you okay? Who did this to you?” Frank asked in a hushed tone. He took a seat on Gerard’s bed and kissed his forehead.

Gerard groaned and his flitted open. “Frankie? Frankie it was awful,” Gerard croaked. He coughed violently. Frank reached over to grab some water for Gerard. Frank poured it into his mouth and Gerard swallowed. “M-Mikey hurt me, Frankie. He hurt me so much. I’ve never been touched that way and he hurt me.”

“That bastard,” Ray muttered, standing up. He walked out of the room with his hands balled in fists. Bob looked over and took off after him. An angry Ray was not good.

Lyn-Z looked over at the door. She didn’t know if she should leave or not. She didn’t want to impose on Frank and Gerard. She didn’t want to bother Bob and Ray either. She wanted to find Mikey and wring his neck. She stood up and walked out of the room.

Frank pushed back Gerard’s hair. “Baby, I’ll make sure that Mikey is dealt with. You should have never gone through this,” he kissed Gerard, “I love you Gee.” Frank lied down and placed his head on Gerard’s chest. “I love you so much.”

Gerard smiled. He was loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright people. It's about that time again where I have to say that this story is soon coming to an end. I can't believe it's almost the end of another Frerard for me. It's my second full length. Wow. If you want to know about the chapter title, I just recently bought Folie A Deux and I'm in love with the song 20 Dollar Nose Bleed. Pete's part at the end is a little creepy though. I love all of you since you have to deal with my sudden additions of crazy drama.

By the way, since I know you all like slash. I have a contest going for slash writers. I have four slots still open for those who might want to join. I'll post the link here. The ones in blue are taken by the way. Love ya's!

Love and Doodles,

Tara