Bend Me Over Backwards

Love Is More Than Just A Game For Two

Gerard nodded silently his eyes locked on my face. He looked at me with innocent eyes and I could see a glitter of hope in those beautiful hazel orbs. My eyes flicked down to his hands watching his fingers fidget around the handle of the pan. From there my eyes went up to look at his chest clad in a white button up that was slightly stained behind a soiled apron. I then looked to his lips. They were a pale pink, light, and not so plump but they suited him.

“I’m G-Gerard,” he whispered, his lips moving perfectly. I could tell he was nervous and slightly scared. I wouldn’t blame him, I was nervous as well. My eyes flickered down to his still fidgeting fingers and took hold of them. I gently laced both my hands with his trying to convey that there was no need to be nervous around me. I wanted him to feel secure with me. The pan fell to the floor making a loud noise but we took no notice.

“Don’t be nervous with me. I’m not going to hurt you,” I spoke sweetly to him.

"You've been watching me. These past few years I would always feel your eyes," he spoke blushing and putting his head down.

I mentally awed at how adorable he was. He looked and acted as innocent as young boy. "There's no need for you to be embarrassed or hide your face." He looked up.

"Why?"

I looked at Gerard puzzled, "Why, what?"

"Why did you watch over me?"

I tensed up causing Gerard to let go of my hands and to begin scurrying around picking up pots and pans. I placed my hand firmly on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to freak you out." Yeah right, Frank. I scooted across the cold tiles of the floor until I was once again facing him. "Please, don't get scared," I whispered placing my hand on his cheek. Gerard took a deep breath and his face went pink. I leaned in my hand still on his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his pink lips.

I pulled away and saw that Gerard’s face was a deep hue of red and his lips in the form of a small smile. “Do it again,” he whispered softly, “kiss me again.” I did so. Gerard’s arms tangled around my neck and my arms around his thin waist. I was kissing my angel.

“Gerard! Where are you filth?” A loud, angry voice continued to yell for my sweet angel. Gerard’s body tensed and quickly separated from mine. Gerard dashed to the fallen pots and pans picking each one up at an alarming pace. He stood up and quickly rushed away but, not before quickly telling me that next time there will be no interruptions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everybody! Here is chapter three I made it extra special since it's February and love is in the air (well I like to think of it as broken hearts but, whatever floats your boat.) The next chapter will be out in two weeks and it's going to be super sweet. Scream or comment your hearts out!

Love and Doodles,

Tara