Letters To Rae Rae

January Nineteenth, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

I got Live in LBC!!!! YAYYY!!!! I'm watching it right now!!! The only bad thing is when they sang Seize the Day everything about Noah came flooding back and I about cried. Now they put a fan onstange to sing Walk...oh my geez I would be crying my eyes out. Hahahaha.

But like, I'm texting Shane and we really got into it about the election and stuff. Like he says Obama is gay and the ant Christ. That's a load of crap. And he said it's bad that he's bringing the troops home. WHATEVER!!! I don't want Uncle Mike and Travis to go back...and I'm sure you don't either.

Now they're doing Bat Country. OH MY GOSH!!! LOVE IT!!! I'm like freaking out over this DVD. You just don't even...well you probably do know. Haha. Wow. I'm hyper but...yeah...I have no idea.

But I did my homework today, and then I put my sheets and comforter in the wash, and I dried that flipping comforter for an hour and a half and parts are still soaked. I'm kind of mad, but I'm sleeping alone tonight, so I can just pile on my other blankets.

Emma got her hair cut, and it's the cutest thing ever. It's what they call a swing bob, and I love it on her. At first, when I didn't see her face I was like oh no...it's gonna be bad, but when I saw her face I was like AWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.

Well. I think I better get off. Not much more to say.
With love XOXO.
Kaitlin