Letters To Rae Rae

January Second, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

Still no word from Noah. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. I feel like that second verse in Breathe by Anna Nalick...

May he turned twenty one on the base at Fort Bliss.
Just today he said down the the flask in his fish
"Ain't been sober, since maybe October of last year"
Here in town you can tell he's been down for a while
But my God it's so beautiful when the boy smiles
Want to hold him,
Maybe I'll just sing about it.


That is like...exactly what I'm feeling with him. Except he's not exactly twenty one and in the army. Haha. I'm just so stressed and worried about him. He's so...scatter-brained it seems...and...yeah I just don't know!

Anyways...Emma and I spent the night with Nana and Papaw last night. Papaw went and got doughnuts this morning. Yummy! Then after I ate I slept for like four more hours. Haha. Last night I watched Sweeney Todd, Van Wilder, and part of Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. Then I passed out. Haha. I love Sweeney Todd... Johnny Depp is like the best actor ever. Not to mention how amazing he looks. For some reason, I'm WAY more sore than I was yesterday from that Wii Fit. Like, I can't hardly move. It's so weird.

Oh my gosh. Shane texted me at four thirty this morning asking if I was awake. I didn't text back but man, that made me kind of mad. He knew I got like three hours of sleep. Of course, he didn't get that much either, from the lock in at church.

I need to get Emma dressed and brush her teeth...Mom told me to before Nana gets home, and she'll be home any minute. Oops. Haha. I may write another later.

With love XOXO,
Kaitlin