Letters To Rae Rae

January Third, 2009

JoJo died last night. I have no idea what happened. I checked on her the day I left and she was perfectly fine and she had food and water...and I got in yesterday and she was...dead. She was only like half a year old! It's so sad........

Okay, so I was texting Lindsey last night and she said Noah had come by her house yesterday morning but her step dad told him to go away. AH! She said she'd let me know if she saw him or talked to him...I don't know what I'm going to do with that kid. Really.

I can't believe we go back to school in two days. I'm excited but then again I'm not. I don't want to go back to all the drama and all that crapola. But I do want to see my friends. I want to see if Lindsey can spend the night tonight....if she's not too busy with Beans. Haha.

I started these two drawings in my MCR artbook...they both have like...lyrics from my fave songs with pictures that correspond. The first one is from Slow Suicide by JamisonParker...

"We live like vampires and we, we
We love like killers,
We all die like infants
And we trust like mirrors."


I've only got vampire teeth and a mirror drawn. I need to add more. My other one is from Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit

"No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man,
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes."


I've got a set of eyes in the middle, crying. The behind blue eyes is at the bottom...I can't seem to get both eyes exactly the same though, and it's really bugging me. Right now I'm listening to In Fate's Hands by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Really good song. RJA is a really good band, and from what I've heard, they're coming out with a new album soon.

My new phone came yesterday! I'm so happy! It's so good to actually be able to see the screen and my texts again...haha. It's really cold in my room...don't know why either. Haha, last night I left my door open, and Sam came in and was sniffing my face, and when I woke up and pet him, he freaked and ran. Pretty funny.

Well...I think I'm going to go...I don't know if there's much left to say.

With love XOXO,
Kaitlin