Letters To Rae Rae

January Fifth, 2009

I've had some day. Two of my besties are fighting again, Noah's mad at me(well, that I don't really care. I could care less.), I made a fool of myself countless times, I've got a crap ton of homework, and this is now the second time I've typed this. Oh, and I got like zero sleep. I don't know why, but I feel like breaking down and crying.

See, at lunch, I'm sitting there talking to Amanda, and I take a sip of my water, and it squirts out of my mouth somehow. Then I go to throw my garbage away and I tripped over the chair. Then in French I went up to get my grade (96.4) and when I went to sit back down, I missed my seat, all of my stuff fell off my desk, and the desk slid across the floor.

I'm listening to Hearts Burst Into Fire by Bullet For My Valentine. It's amazing. Really explains me right now. But, anyways. I have Algebra, Geography, and English for homework. English and Geography really shouldn't be homework, but I made it homework. Haha. But the Algebra is really easy, there's just a ton of problems and they take forever. I'm on like 11 of 27. I'm thinking of doing most of it then doing the rest before school tomorrow.

For English we have to read a biography or autobiography, and I wanted to do Gerard Way REALLY bad, but we have to have an actual book and I can't find one. I've searched everywhere. So I found a Kurt Cobain one at school so I checked it out. Then, on this weird website, I find one on Tim Burton, with a forward by Johnny Depp. BINGO! Haha, I have to do the report dressed as Tim Burton. This is going to be funny.

Man, I thought maybe since it was the holidays people would be happy and the drama would have died down but was I wrong. There's tons more! I kind of want to be home schooled I'm so sick of it. Ah, lyric to describe me life.

"Pardon me while I burst into flames
I've had enough of the world,
And its peoples mindless games
So pardon me while I burn
And rise above the flame..."


That's from Pardon Me by Incubus. Awesome song.

I think I need to get off. I have laundry to finish and I have to get on my homework. Gr.
With Love XOXO,
Kaitlin