Letters To Rae Rae

January Seventh, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

You know, every time I think things are getting better, they get SO much worse. I thought Noah was starting to shape up and he let me read this poem at school and it made me cry, and then he calls me and says that what I wrote him in this note was rude. I don't give a crap if he thinks it's rude, it's the honest truth, and I'm just concerned. I've cried so much over him, it's not even funny. He wrote me a poem, that made me cry, then he effing calls and says that stuff and I'm so mad I could spit fire.

I had a bunch of homework again, but I'm done with it. I just need to put it away. Haha, not now. I'm caught up writing this and texting like seventy people. Hah. All of them over the same person. Who know who! *rolls eyes* I'm so MAD. Lindsey keeps telling me to let it go, but I can't. I can't just let something like that go. And to think when his number came up on my caller I.D I got excited. Never again. I'm not falling for his stupid antics again. At the very end at that poem, it said "Please, my love, please tell me you're still my baby." And that did it. I started bawling. But not anymore. I'm half tempted to destroy everything he's given me. But...it's not worth it. My heart may be broken, but I'm gonna keep control.

UGH. Why is everything like this? OH! And at lunch he talked to Amber and Amber came up all smiley and said he'd said something really sweet about me but she wasn't going to tell me because she didn't want me to go back to him. I can't face him at school tomorrow. I don't even want to go to school. I REALLY hope we have a snow day, because I will stay in bed all day. I swear if we do have school and he comes in the gym and stares at me, I'ma go off on him. REALLY. I'll get Ashley to be by me too, because she will...wow. Haha.

Emma's sleeping with me again tonight. I may go to bed early and try and get some extra sleep. Haha, I'm on Amazon.com looking up Katie plushes from Horton Hears A Who. She is the CUTEST thing ever! But she's like really dumb. Bahahaha. But she's adorable.

I think I'm going to get off. There's nothing else to report. I don't think.

With love XOXO,
Kaitlin