Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

2.

We eventually got off our bottoms and called Sarah to say we're going shop. She ran out infront of us and we just watch her, jumping about. She gets so hyper when she hears the word 'skittles'. She even told me last week that when she grows up, she wants her name to be Skittles. I was pure worried. I never knew such a small, 7 year old girl, could be that obsessed with skittles, they were only sweets!
"Brrr.. it's freezing.." I mumbled, it was like it was going to snow.. in April! No, the END of April!
I looked at Sid, who was taking his jacket off.
"Use this, I'm boiling." He said, putting the jacket around me.
"Thanks.." I smiled, he smiled back. I looked over to see Sarah running towards us.

"KAY HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!" She squeled. I knew that was coming. Sid went red.
"Duuude, Sid is not Kay's boyfriend.. yet anyways!" Joey said. I didn't know what he ment from 'yet..' Does that mean he's going to ask me out? I got excited, just as much as Sarah did when we reached the shop. I walked in and grabbed about 5 packets of skittles and made my way to the check-out.
"That will be $2.50, please." The man asked. He looked about our age. I didn't know you could get jobs at his age. I handed the money over and said thanks. I walked out the shop to see Sarah run towards me. I put the skittles up rather high so that she couldn't get them. She was jumping and jumping, still screaming for them.
"Sarah, you won't get them until you.." I started to think..
"You won't get them until you.. go and ask Joey's friend if he likes me.." I whispered into her ear. She nodded and almost ran off to him.
"Sarah, not yet.. until we get home.." She nodded again and skipped. I gave a packet to Joey and Sid, rather worried, yet excited about the answer I may get from Sarah about Sid.

We got home and Sarah went running to Sid. I went straight into the lounge and put Kerrang on. Joey came in after me sitting on my legs.
"This doesn't feel like a birthday, eh?" He moaned.
"You just gotta be patient, I heard some dude called Mick's gonna be round." I said, I had no idea who Mick was but Joey's face lit up straight away.
"REALLY?! Oh my GOD!!! Sid!!!" He went running out the room. I was pretty speechless.
Sarah came skipping in and I shot up off the seat.
"Well?!??!?!?" I said, almost shouting.
"Caaalm! He said he thought you were cute!" She said.
I screamed, but then realized that was the question I asked her.
"Well, does he like me?" I asked.
"Oh, I didn't ask that, can I have skittles now, puh-lease." She smiled.
I sighed as I gave her 1 skittle.
"Nomore until you actually do what I told you to do!" I said with this stern look on my face.
"Fiiiiiiiiiiine! Sidddy!! Oh Sidddy!!" She ran out the room and leaped into his arms. I chuckled and sat back down.

About half hour later, Sid came in to say bye.
"Hey, just came in to say bye, I have to go, nice seeing you.." He said, he smiled also, his smile was so sweet, caring.. and obviously amazing!
"Oh, okay, bye, speak soon!" I smiled back, and gave me a hug. His hugs were amazing, I love his hugs, oh, I love him. He eventually walked out the room with Joey leading him out the front door. He then came stumbling in here.
"You like Sid!!" He shouted, he wasn't happy with it.
"What makes you think that?!" I shouted back. He was about to shout at me again until Mom walked in. She threw small presents at both of us, and Sarah came strolling in. She knew it was our present time and she had nothing, she had these puppy eyes towards Mom but she just ignored in.
"I want presents!!!" She huffed.
"You're not getting presents!!!" Joey said back. Sarah ran over to him and slapped him continueslly.
"Quit it!!" I squeeled. I unwrapped a present and screamed even more.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! CAMP TICKETS!! JOEY ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO CAMP!!! OH YES!!!" I shouted.
"HELL YEAH!! I can't wait!!" He jumped about, I jumped with him. Sarah sat there for a bit, confused about what we were jumping and screaming about. She finally stood up and jumped aswell, she came towards me. I knew she wanted skittles. I dragged her out the room towards the stairs.
"Well?" I whispered. Hopefully she had an answer.

"Welllllllllllllllll, I want my skittles!" She said.
"Get the point Sarah! What did he say?!" I said, stern look once again.
"Okay okay okay! He likes you! And he's gonna ask you to a date tomorrow when he comes round! Skittles, now!!" She pinched me as she demanded skittles. I slapped her arm.
"You're lying!! No skittles until tomorrow!" I said, walking back into the living room.
"DUDE! WE GOT LAPTOPS!!!" Joey shouted.
"Thanks for telling me my biggest present" I said, stomping towards him.

"Joeeeeeeeeeeey! Kay won't give me my skittles!! Just cause she likes Sid and Sid likes her back!!" She squeeled. That pissed me off in so many different ways, Joey was annoyed enough with me liking him, now he knows he might like me back. Is this really going to cause problems? Problems where as my own brother will hate me? This can't stop me liking him though, I'm sure Joey would understand, or.. will he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh (: Im writing more atm so that I could update regulary and all that. It'll mean the world to me if you commented + subscribed (: