Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

3.

It was the next day, unfortunatly not our birthday. I woke up, Joey was already up, weird. I stumbled downstairs with Sarah sitting at the bottom of them with her arms crossed.
"..Skittles!!!!!" She screamed. I walked straight past her to see Sid in the kitchen. I realized I was still in my pyjamas and I ran back upstairs. I quickly got into my new skinny jeans and a new top, which I was kinda in love with and went back downstairs and straight into the kitchen.
"Hey Joey, hey Sid!" I said, putting bread in the toaster.

With both of them just nodding at me, I buttered the bread which eventually came out the toaster. It seemed like they were both ignoring me. What did I do wrong? Actually, what did I do right? Nothing. I've fucked up. I've seemingly fallen in love with Joey's best friend. He probably hates me for it. We weren't only twin siblings, we were best friends.. but now, it just seems like we're siblings. Brother and sister at war more like it..

I sat at the table next to Joey. He didn't even give me one look. I slammed the plate on the table, leaving a huge crack in it then stormed upstairs. By the looks of it, Sid jumped. Joey gave me an evil look. Sarah.. well.. I think it's obvious what she did.
"SKITTLES SKITTLES SKITTLES SKITTLES!!!!!!!!!!" She squelled. It was hurting my ears. Would she ever give up?!

About a few hours later, Joey came into the room and sat at the bottom of my bed. Is he gonna shout at me? He didn't look like he was.
"Why'd you storm off earlier?" He asked me in a calm voice
"I don't wanna see you giving me dirty looks and everything, Joey! It's not fair. You're basically hating me cause I like your best mate. Big deal!" I said in a rather loud voice.
"Kay! Stop! I don't hate you! Stop thinking like that!" He said literally shouting at me.
"WHAT SHOULD I THINK LIKE WHEN YOU'RE GIVING ME DIRTY LOOKS AND EVERYTHING?! THAT YOU LOVE ME TO BITS?!" I shouted back,
"For gods sake! You're never going to get the point!" Joey then stormed out the room, slamming the door behind him. I wanted to die. I looked over to the camp tickets and all of a sudden got excited.. I wanted to get out of this place, away from Joey.. but then I realized that he was actually coming. I banged my head onto my pillow, and burst into tears.

Joey came back in and lyed down next to me.
"Sid's downstairs, he wants to see you.." He said.. this time he wasn't shouting.
"For one, he can't see me like this. Two, why would he want to see me. Three, why are YOU telling me this?! I thought you hated the fact that I like him..?!" I said staring at him with my eyeliner all smudged around my face, mainly eyes.
"One, so what, you look fine to me. Two, 'cause he likes you! Three, I do not hate the fact that you like him, he likes you also so whats the problem?!" He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have wrote loaaaaads of parts to the story, so I'm gonna be updating often ^^
Pleaaaaase comment & subscribe (: Thanks ox