Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

4.

Was Joey signalling something? Was he trying to say that Sarah told the truth? Does Sid want to ask me out?! ME OUT?! Seriously?! I sat up and sighed. Joey then pulled me into a hug.
"You're my older sister, nothings gonna change that. I'll never be angry with you.." He said, twirling my hair. Yet again, he was acting like the older one. He then pushed me away.
"Get dressed, you. You gotta look nice for Sid!" He laughed and walked out the room.
I took his advice and got dressed as quick as possible.

When I got dressed I zoomed downstairs.. the house was empty.. except from Sid sitting at the table.
"Hey, Joey took Sarah out to the park.." He said sitting there with a smile on his face. Wow. Just.. wow. His smile.. wow.
"Oh, I see. So.. Joey said you wanted to see me.." I said. I went and sat oppisite him.
"Well, y'see.. all of this 'Sid loves Kay!!' and 'Kay loves Sid!!' stuff.. well.. er... maybe.. just.. maybe we can.. work that out?" He asked. He was blushing. So was I.
"We can.. that's if you want to.." I said staring into those beautiful eyes.
"I do.." He said. He put his hands on top of mine. It was like a wedding. We both smiled. This was the best day.. ever.

Maybe being fifteen wasn't bad atall, I've already earned myself a boyfriend.. maybe I gotta thank Sarah for that. I've got an amazing brother. All that anyone could wish for probably. Me and Sid were watching TV, all cuddled up on the sofa. I wasn't expecting Joey back for a while, you know how Sarah is at the park. That's probably why Joey took her, cause they'd be there for a looooong time.
"Your hair smells nice" Sid said, he was playing with my hair. It felt relaxing.
"Does yours?" I asked when I smelled his.. "It does!" I said and layed back on his shoulder.
"Once Joey comes back, do you want to come round mines? My moms not around.. she's at work" He explained to me.
"I don't mind really, Joey might wanna have 'words' with us, probably" I said
"How comes?"
"He likes being nosey.."
"I noticed that ages ago" Sid started laughing. Everything about him was so cute!

Around half hour later, Joey eventually arrived back. Turns out me and Sid were sleeping in eachothers arms. I eventually woke cause guess who was poking me? No, funnily enough.. it wasn't Sarah.. it was Joey.
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaake woman waaaaaaaaaaaaaake!" He was saying towards my ear
"Whaaa?" I mumbled. I heard a click, then a flash. Joey took a picture.
"Cuttttte couple, huh?!" He said walking away and laughing.
Sid eveutally woke up when Sarah pointed to his crotch.
"Hehe you weed yourself!!" She giggled. Joey came running back in when he heard it
"Nah, that's just Kays dribble, ain't it?" I started going red, so did Sid. "I guess she had a really comfy sleep!" He ran out again.

"Well, that was awkard" I said. "Sorry about.. that" I went red again
"It's alright. Anyways, thought we were going round mines?" He looked at me and I nodded.
We started walking towards his house, holding hands. Eventually he put his arm around me. I loved Sid more and more every second. He was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy with school etc. I'll try and update more often. :)
Comment & subscribe, pleeeaaase.