A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Searching Party

The two brothers head to the forest the next day and start on their journey to save the girl.

“You know Sammy, this is quite nice. You know a break from all the heavy stuff we usually do.” Said Dean as he pushed away a large green branch. “I only wish I had something to eat right now.”

“Pfft, dude your a pig you know that.” Said Sam as he pushed his own branch out of the way.

They walked in silence for a while until they came to a clearing.

“Hey Dean, wait, this was the place in my dream” Sam exclaimed as he got hit with a case of bad De-Ja-Vu.

Dean walked over to one of the logs surrounding the camp site.
“You said she had a guitar didn’t you?”

“Yeah why?” Asked Sam.

“Check it out...” Dean lifted up a busted up guitar covered in blood.

“Wow. Um, any Idea hold old that blood might be?”
Sam started to look in every place he could find, to see what else there was. While Dean inspected the dry blood.

“A day or two maybe,”
Dean realised something odd about the camp site.
“Hey Sammy, what do you notice that is missing from a normal camp site of an injured person?”

Sam took one sweep of the area around him before it hit him, “No tracks....not... anywhere but how is that even possible?”

“Beats me but by the looks of this blood we need to find her and fast!” He dug his hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out a compass. “North is over here, shall we get going?”

The brothers followed the northward path the girl spoke of till they came to the creek.

“So far so good, let’s hope there’s no glitch in these directions past this point” Said Dean as they set off on their new eastward path.

They walked for an hour when at last they reached an ominous hole in the side of the cliff.
Dean stopped and pounded his fist on the entrance of the wall.
“Welcome... to the cave... of the evil and...Dead, well we hope, Windego of Forks.”

They walked into the cave until they came to two separate tunnels. “I will take this one,” Said Sam as he started down the left tunnel.

“Why do you get first pick?” Grumbled Dean as he headed down the right tunnel. “Oh man, the other one didn’t look this bad” Dean continued down his tunnel, searching for any clue.

“DEEEEEAAAANNNNN!!!!” Yelled Sam from outside of Dean’s tunnel.

Dean ran back to the entrance of the tunnel to find Sam holding a pair of half burnt jeans and a few pieces of bloody cloth. “You think, there hers?”

“That would be my best guess, seeming as they were close to a large looking pile of burnt flesh and ash.” Replied Sam while examining the pockets of the jeans.

“Wow, so she really did waste it, huh. Well when we find her, remind me to congratulate her on a job well done.” Dean took the bloody shreds of a T-shirt and gave them a once over. “If she’s alive that is. What you found?”

“A wallet, some keys....and...There’s something in this pocket” Sam jammed his fingers down the small pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. “Huh, it’s a receipt.”

“For?”
Sam handed him the paper with a disbelieving smile
“Oh, the Dew Drop Inn”
♠ ♠ ♠
*ooh*
Please if you like it .. or if you dont... COMMENT ME
xx