A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Healing Wounds

“How bad is she?” Asked Dean as he got out of the shower.

“Bad, like real bad. Come look at this.” Said Sam as he motioned for Dean to come and have a look.
Alice’s face and arms were all clawed up. 3 big cuts went all the way down her back. And her legs were slightly burnt.

“Aw man, I would NOT like to be her.” Said Dean as he patched a cut on her head, “Then again, it’s kind of cool, I mean come on she’s half naked!”

“Urgh! Dude, trust you to come up with that,” Said Sam shaking his head. “She could die Dean! And we can’t take her to the hospital because she’s wanted... oh and so are we!”

“Sheesch! No need to get your knickers in a knot there granny!” Dean said raising his hands pleading innocent. “Look I understand what trouble this girl is in and I recon once now that she’s pretty much patched up, we need to wake her up. How is her pulse?”

“It’s there but I wouldn’t say it’s strong.” Sam said as he pushed two fingers into Alice’s neck. Sam was so rapped up in looking after Alice that he didn’t notice what Dean was up to. Dean had snuck to the bathroom and filled up a bucket of water and crept back behind Sam and threw the icy contents of the bucket onto Alice.

“Ahhh! Holy shit!” yelled out Alice as she was jerked awake. “OW, OW, OW!!!!!”

“You shouldn’t be moving,” Sam gripped her shoulder as gently as he could and pushed her back into a lying position.
“Did you have to do that Dean?”

The girl named “Alice” took one look at the two young men and feinted. Sam and Dean gave each other a look of surprise.

“Well at least we know she’s alive,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh SNAP another short one...
=] thanks for the messages guys!