A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Explaining is the hardest part..

Dean was resting on a post with the number 8 on it outside of the room and Sam was leaning on the window.

“Dean, she’s had a long day. What she did was, not exactly the most out there thing. I mean we’ve both been tied up before and she had a perfect reason.”

“Yeah but the whole mind control or what ever was...definitely ‘out there’ and I mean who forgets and then suddenly remembers.”

“Dean Look, she’s clearly... you know, similar to me. Just let me talk to her. Please.”

Dean gave his brother a look, for suggesting such a thing, but Sam returned the glare.
So Dean caved and rolled his eyes at his brother. “Fine, I’ll just go get some coffee.” He jumped in the Impala and drove off.

Sam went back inside to find Alice sitting on Dean’s bed.
“You know, you could have had that conversation in here, I could hear you.”
“You can read minds or something?” Sam gave her a quizzical look.

“Well, yes actually...and I do have very, very good hearing but I didn’t...I mean I had no need to, you two were kind of talking loud.”
Sam couldn’t help but laugh.
But then her words sunk in, “So you can read minds, for real? And you clearly have a form of telekinesis....” He got lost in thought not expecting her to reply.

“Well done and I also have practically every other gift you have... well, could have. In other words I can do everything from premonitions to kill things with a touch.” She rested her head in her hand and awaited his next question.

She was dreadfully cute with her head in her hands, he shook his head wondering where on earth that had come from, and he had far more pressing matters. He walked up to Dean’s bed which was where she was sitting cross-legged.

“So, that is how you appeared in my dream?”
“Um... no....you see I made you dream that. And that kind of stuff takes a lot of power.”
“Oh,” He looked up at her feeling slightly stupid and saw that she was smiling adoringly at his stupid mistake, “Sorry.”

“No, you’re fine and dealing a lot better than the average Joe but I suppose you’re not the most normal person are you.” She patted the bed motioning him to sit down and he did just that. “I mean ... Try explaining this to a boyfriend, not good usually and you know you haven’t even asked the most average question.”

“Oh? And what is that?”Said Sam clearly confused by her statement.

“What are you?”She said with a smile, but Sam simply creased and un-creased his brow.

“Your, Human aren’t you?”

Alice laughed out loud at Sam’s Naivety. Got up on all fours, stalked towards a confused, cross-legged Sam and hunted out his left ear. “Half.” She whispered in Sam’s ear and stayed perched in that position, not wanting to see his expression.

Sam couldn’t believe his ears and unwillingly a “WHAT!?” escaped his lips. Alice stayed silently on all fours and he could hear her ragged breathing, so Sam reached over and grabbed her uninjured shoulder and pulled her back in front of him. Alice sat there looking at Sam’s expression; he didn’t seem scared so at least that was a start.

Alice was scared of his reaction, he could see that now but he really didn’t have a problem with the surprising statement she had just made, only curious to what she was. He didn’t want to ask the question though in fear of upsetting her.
♠ ♠ ♠
=] yay