A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Fire Dragon

Dean parked the Impala in to their room’s spot. Surely those two had had enough time together to talk things out. He grabbed his brother’s and Alice’s coffee and opened the solid door with the key. He paused when he heard noises inside the room but brushed it off that they must still be talking. He proceeded to enter the room and was shocked to see his younger brother, shirtless, on-top of and kissing Alice who was down to just her underwear. Sammy sure was one sly dog, no wonder he had wanted to be alone with her. Just as he was about to turn around and exit the room again, the door slammed shut. ‘Shit’ thought dean and looked back at Sam and Alice. They were both looking at Dean with extreme embarrassment.
“Well I can see that you two have made progress.” He said as he put down the two drinks on the table and sat down in the chair.

“Um Dean it’s not what it looks like.” Sam said trying to get his brother to drop the subject.
“Oh? So you and Alice aren’t trying to get in each other’s pants and reach cloud nine. You just fell on her and your clothes magically disappeared.”

“Ok, so yes we... were but please drop the subject now.” Sam said as he pulled on his shirt again. “We didn’t mean it to happen she was just was getting worked up over something we were talking about and I tried to calm her down.”
“Well, you certainly have interesting methods.” Dean said cocking an eyebrow at how kinky his brother was getting.
Sam hadn’t meant for that sentence to come out like that and cringed through Dean’s teasing.

“He only pushed me down to shock me out of my rant. I know he didn’t plan the rest of it and neither did I.”
Dean had forgotten about Alice’s presence and was shocked by her voice. “What do you mean by you know?”

“Um Dean, well she explained a lot to me and see she can read minds and... well I don’t actually know much about what she can do.”
“Oh yes, then she really did explain it well.”
“No she did, just not about her gifts’.”
“Gifts?”
Alice decided that it was time her to step in, “Yes Dean, gifts. Sam can explain it all to you. But I forgot to mention in detail about what I can do. As you already know Telekinesis is one of them and Mind reading, thought reading, the ability to place a thought in a person’s mind, premonitions, I can see into the past and see ghosts. Those are much like your normal physic abilities. I told Sam before that I possess every ability that he has. Though many of them he does not know he has. Similar to Sam’s I can produce an electric shock through my skin, stop a heart and mind control.”

“Sammy can do all that?” Asked dean with disbelief.

“Yes, like I said he doesn’t know he can because he has not tried, though the more you learn the more of a toll each one puts on your body. But continuing with the list; I have others that not even Sam can learn. Such as Elemental control, you see as I explained to Sam before mainly the higher powered Obake or God’s only have these powers. My element is fire and I can make it out of thin air.” Alice clicked her fingers and a single lick of flame appeared, like she had lit an invisible lighter. “I can make it do whatever I wish.” She flicked her hand out and the flame curled into a ball and hovered over her out stretched hand. She wriggled her hand like a snake and the flame wriggled with it slowly becoming longer, then she clenched her hand into a fist and released it. The flame flickered and distorted, suddenly she flicked her hand over so that the palm was facing up and the flame settled into the shape of a Chinese dragon. She bought her hand up to her face and blew the dragon away. The flaming shape flew over to Dean who was looking at disbelief at her creation. “I know you think it’s nothing but an illusion but I promise there is not trickery in the making of that dragon. I invite you to touch it, but be cautious, it is fire after all.”

She was right He didn’t believe her but Dean’s will to touch it was too much. He slowly lifted a finger up to touch it, when his delicate skin came in contact with the fierce heat of the flame dragon the skin scorched and Dean quickly pulled his finger away with a yelp. Alice quickly drew back the dragon and sent it towards Sam who was looking at it with equal disbelief.
She then quickly got up off the chair and kneeled beside Dean who was nursing a very serious burn. His finger was a dark shade of red, was already covered in massive blisters.

Dean’s thought on what the hell just happened were clouded with the pain that his finger was giving off. Every other wound he had ever received hadn’t hurt anywhere near like this did. He watched Alice’s expression turn to serious and worried. He wondered what on earth she thought she could do about his finger when she attentively crouched in front of him and cradled his hand in hers.
“This is going to hurt ok, but I can heal this.” Alice Said not looking up. “Hold this hand in the other and like I said, this is going to hurt.” He was about to ask what the hell she was about to do when she grabbed his finger with her hand and squeezed hard.
“AHHHHHHH, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!” Dean screamed out. “STOP, PLEASE STOP!”
Then the pain became too much and he could barely maintain consciousness let alone tell her to stop.

Sam watched as Alice went over and spoke to Dean, he was shocked to see the state of the burn Dean had received and when Alice grabbed on to Dean’s finger and Dean had started to scream out in pain Sam didn’t know what to do. He raced over to Alice to see that blood was streaming out of her nose and eyes. He knelt down and rested a hand slowly on to her shoulder, so not to distract her. He didn’t know what she was doing but he had a feeling it was something to help Dean. He heard her whisper, “Please stay conscious Dean, Please.”

Dean’s face was distorted with pain and Alice’s was covered in blood that was streaming down her face with increased intensity. Sam could only hope that the two of them would last this out.

Then suddenly Alice let go of Dean’s finger and turned to Sam. “He needs water; he should be fine now though.” Just as she finished her sentence she coughed up a large quantity of blood
♠ ♠ ♠
ohh...
ok
im at the point, if you want more... you need to say so
xxx