When We Met Green Day

back to california

The next day we all woke up and tryed to order breakfast from room servise but they refused to bring it because of the trashed room and the tv that was outside below our balcony.We just laughed. Me and beth went down to our room and packed our stuff. Then went back up to the guys room. We were all just sitting around deciding where to go for breakfast when Billie got a call from Addie.She asked him if he and the guys if they could go back to Oakland for that one day because Jake wasnt feeling too good and he was complaining that he missed his daddy.
"aww poor jake" Billie said "sure we can come back baby" He told Addie that theyd met us here and we had been hanging with them for the last few days.Addie told Billie to take us back with him we hadnt seen her for two years . Billie asked us if we wanted to go. Quite obviously we said wed love too. Addie told joey and jake we were going to see them. Yay! shouted joey down the fone i havnt seen them for ages they havnt even been online for two monthes.
"Is daddy coming back too??" asked Jake
"yep" Addie answered.
"ok" he said still sounding a little upset.We all got our stuff and went downstairs to the lobby to check out.
"hey listen, i was drunk when i said that and, there is no way im paying for your bloody tv!" Billie shouted at the guy behind the desk he gave the guy the rest of the money for everything else and we all walked outside and got on to the tour buses and rode to the airport.
Mike and Billie were on one bus and me Beth and Tre were on the other. We watched "Texas Chainsaw Masacar" on the way to the airport.We went to get flight tickets to California but it took us about half hour because the stupid german airport dude didnt understand "5 tickets to california"
How simple is that? In the end we just got on green days private jet and flew back to CA. When we arrived at the Armstrong house Addie hugged everyone as we went through the door. Joey kind jumped at us with oh my god! where have you guys been its been ages we talked to him while the other got through the door, once Billie was inside Jake walked up to us crying and threw his arms round Billie. "Aww jakey, whats wrong?? is my little boy not feeling too good??" Billie made a huge fuss over Jake.
Joey wanted to join in the conversation so he said hi to the guys and messed around with Tre. Addie Beth and me walked in to the kitchen.
"so how've you guys been?" Addie asked us.
"oh weve been good thanks. how about you??" replied
"ive been great thanks" she answered. all of a sudden Beth came out with "Lis, if Tre asked you out what would you say??"
"umm... that was random" i said with a confussed look on my face.
"umm.. yeh... what made you ask?" Addie added.
Also looking slightly confused.
"Ok here we go....." she said Closing the kitchen door. Then she explained everything to us.
"oh my god! Beth youve been waiting for Mike to ask you out since you were 12! you should be happy for yourself not stressing about what im going to say" I shouted at her.
"I know but.. well... what are you going to say??"
"Of corse Ill say yes. I love Tre hes amazing and hes been there for me since I met him.
"ok. well good!" she said.
"Beth they said they didnt care that it was illegal?" Addie asked.
"Umm.. yeh why??" Beth asked.
"Wow they must really like you two then" Addie said. We all just smiled that moment Billie came running in to the kitchen with Joey on his back and Jake running around his feet they were all laughing.
"Feeling better then Jake?" Addie asked.
"Yeh Im much better now I told you it was because I missed daddy." Jake answered.
"Okay thats good" laughed Addie "that means we can all eat at last. what would you like to eat??" she asked everyone.
"Pizza??" Joey asked. "I wanna go for ice cream!" Jake said. "Okay , you guys, is everyone ok with Pizza for tea then going out for ice cream later?"Addie asked.
"yes please" said Jake, Joey, Beth, Tre and me all at the exact same time.
"okay.. that was weird" said mike.Everyone laughed.Addie put the Pizza in the oven.
"Hey come on you guys, lets go out in the yard and play soccer. I think we actually have enough to make two sides."Billie exclaimed
"yay! come on" shouted Joey. We all went out in to the yard and started playing, after about half hour Tre said he was thirsty and was going to grab a soda. I said I go with him because I felt like sitting out for a bit.