When We Met Green Day

The phone call

We had all settled down and had just been talking when Billies cell phone vibrated in his pocket.He jumped out of his seat and almost squealed with shock spilling his beer all over hmself.We all just laughed.
"Ah fuck, umm Tre you might want to get a cloth"Billie said as he answered his cell phone.
"I'll get it" I wispered as Tre was about to stand up.
"aww thanks sweetie." Tre replied as I walked out into the kitchen to get a cloth to clean Billies beer up of the floor.
"Hello" Billie said into his cell phone.
"Umm yeah, When now?"
"yeah okay, I'll be right there" Hesaid looking worried.
"Is it Addie?" Tre wispered. Billie shook his head
"yep okay, bye" he said hanging up the phone.
"Who was it?" Mike asked.
"umm, no one. Ive gotta go and take care of something.I'll be back in half hour" Billie answered.
"What do you mean its no one it must have been someone!"Tre argued.I walked back in from the kitchen and began to clean up the spilt beer.
"Hey, babe. let him clean it up" Tre said gesturing towards Billie.
"no its okay. Ive got it"I replied looking up and smiling at Tre.
"no, hes right I should do it "Billie answered.
"Okay" I said going back to sit next to Tre.
"So what do you mean it was no one BJ? asked Tre again.
"I'll explain later, but right now Ive gotta go." He replied getting up and handing Tre the wet cloth he walked outside looking quite scared like a kid who knows he's gonna be late for class and get detention.
"What do think was up with him?"Mike asked
"Not sure, but somethings up with BJ. somethings got him following the trail" Tre replied