When We Met Green Day

waking up with kisses and water

Tre pov
When I awoke the next morning I thought it must have been really early because all the others looked dead.Mike and Beth were out cold on the couch, and Billie wasnt much better on the armchair.Lis, was asleep too but she didnt look as dead as the others. She was lying next to me I still had my arm around her from last night. She looked so bueatiful even as she slept.I had to wake her up, I couldnt resist. I leaned in and kissed her gently. She woke up instantly the second my lips touched hers she seemed quite shocked, but she sat up and smiled all the same.
"Hey, Morning gorgous"
"Morning Lisa babe. Sorry about the whole kiss thing to wake you up , but you were just lying there and I couldnt help it..."
"Hey, chill , I liked it, and you shouldn't be apologizing, Thats the nicest way Ive ever been woken up."We both just laughed.Billie over heard us and started to wake up.
"OH MY GOD! good idea"I wispered as I ran in to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water,As I came back through I flicked a little drop at Lis,
"Oh my god, I am so getting you back for that!" she said getting up.
"WOW! shh no no wait.... you can get me back later just watch."I begged
She stopped and looked at me as I held the gass of water over Billies head and smiled.She smiled too and nodded
"1... 2.... 3"
I poured the cold water all over Billie.He woke up with quite a shock and yelled at me.
"Tre what the fuck did you do that for you idiot!" Me and Lisa just stood there and laughed at him.
"Billie shh... " said Lisa "you'll wake Mike and Beth before we have chance to get them"
She walked out in to the kitchen and made to more glasses of water while I stood there convincing Billie to see the funny side of it, He did once he woke up properly. She came back in and handed one of the glasses of water to me. I stood behind Mike and her and Billie stood behind Beth we were all holding the glasses above their heads.
"1...2...3" Billie counted and on three we poured the water over them and they both woke up screaming. Me and Lisa got scared and handed both the glasses to Billie so when they turned around it looked as if he had done it. The three of us burst in to laughter.
once everyone had settled down Lis, reminded me that she would get me back for flicking water at her.
"Hey come on, it ws hardly a tsunami compared to what we did to them" I laughed pointing at the others she laughed too.
"I'm still getting you back, It sounds fun"She replied.~
"oooo, is that a threat or a promise?" I asked giving her a chessy grin.
"promise, definatly" She replied returning my expression.
We both laughed.
"So after weve dryed our hair!" Beth said giving me and Lis an "Its your fault!" kind of look "what are we going to do today?"
"Have a cup of coffee"Mike replied grumpily.
"Hes always like this before his coffee" Billie pointed out.
"I'll go make some" I suggested "anyone else want some?"
"Yes please"Beth and Billie replied at the same time.
"You want any Lis?"
"No im good thanks Tre I'll come and help you make it if you want though?"She offered.
"Nah, its cool."I replied.
And I walked out into the kitchen to make the coffee.
end pov