When We Met Green Day

How could it get worse?.......Like this

"Tre don't you think its a litttle sad that you had to make a bet with her about this?"Mike asked.
"No, I think its fun, and horny"Tre answered.
"I think its sad that she agreed"Billie muttered.No one heard him except for me.
"I'll go and get some drinks"Billie stated.
"I'll help"I offered.
"Yeh that would be great"
We walked off towards the burger bar to get everyone a drink.We were waiting in the line to get served, I wasn't sure now was the right time to end things with Billie but It mightve been the last chance I got.

"Hey Billie, about what happened by the hospital the other day...."
"Aww whats the matter Lis? can't handle me and your beloved Tre?"Billie asked.
"I can too!"I almost yelled,
inside I knew he was right, but I didnt like to admit it.I was now really feeling the guilt kick in because I'd just made it worse than it was to start with.
"Okay, so what were you gonna say?"He teased like he knew I was planning to end it.
"I was going to say...."I began.
"You were going to say you can't handle cheating on Tre? Come on girl, live a bit on the wild side"Billie interupted.
"NO ! actually I wasnt goin to say that I was going to say that I really liked it!"I let the words slip out of my mouth.Oh shit! Now I'd really done it!
"Good!" He smiled "cuz I did too"
"Really?"I asked.
I now felt really guilty, but hey what could I do about it? Plus maybe I did like Billie, I just liked Tre more.
"Yep"He said and he kissed my cheek.
We ordered the drinks and went back to sit with the others.I gave Tre and Mike theyre drinks and Billie gave Beth hers.We sat for A while taking turns bowling until it was Tres turn again.He scored yet another strike, and did a little victory dance.
"4 more to go"He boasted.as he intwined his fingers with mine.
"Hey Lis, can I speak to you for a sec?"Mike asked.
"Yeh sure thing Mike"I said leaving the very happy Tre to do his victory dance.
"Billie told me about you nd him, and I know you already know about me and him"Mike started.
"Yeah, I know."I said looking down at the floor and letting a tear fall down the side of my face
"Hey, whats wrong?"Mike asked.
"I just feel so guilty Mike, I can't cheat on Tre with Billie.I tryed to end things earlier but I just made it worse"I explained.
"Hey, I know its hard isnt it?"Mike agreed."I feel so guilty about Beth, I don't know how Billie doesn't feel guilty"
At that moment Tre walked over to us.
"Hey Whats wrong babe?" he asked noticing that Mike and I were both almost in tears cause of the guilt.
"Umm, I got a call from my mom, she wants me to leave soon but I don't wanna leave you guys, thats all"I lied.
"Aww don't worry babe. I have a suprise for you later that will make it better"He said turning his attention to Mike and winking at him.He then noticed that Mike was also nearly crying.
"Aww Mikey boy? Whats wrong?"
"Nothing I'm just upset because Beth might have to leave"He lied.
"But dude, you know she'll come back"Tre assured Mike.
"Yeah I know.. but look at her shes so.... perfect"He said.
We all looked over at Beth and Billie.Beth was just drinking her grape slushy.Billie waved over at us and winked,this just made me want to cry more, but I didn't for Tre's sake I didnt.At least I thought It was for Tres sake but I had to wonder was it really for Tre's sake or for my own?