When We Met Green Day

back to New York and back to reality almost...

That night the guys drove us to the airport and flew back to New York with us to where we were ment to be staying with the school. They gave me and Beth tickets to theyre New York show that night. We were really upset that they were leaving and that we'd never see them again. We will never forget theese last two days we said.
"and I hope youll never forget us" I added with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"come on, how could we forget you guys ,our number one fans" said Billie. I looked up at him and smiled he smiled back he had the most amazing smile it was truely like slipping in and out of heaven.
"would it help if we dedicated a song to you guys at the concert tonight?" asked Billie.
"yeh, cuz we could do that" Mike added looking at Beth. "yeh I think that would help" I said still smiling at Billie through my tears.
"ok well see you tonight" we said we all hugged and said goodbye then we walked away with mr cochran.I tryed to be brave and not cry but I just couldnt help it. there were now loads of tears pilling up in my eyes and rolling down my face. I looked back at green day. They were still standing watching us go. We told sir about the tickets.He started by saying how nice it was of them to give us the tickets. We were sure hed say we could go now.Then to our horror He said we couldnt go because we had ran away to California.
" no!" I shouted and ran back to green day. Sir tryed to grab me and stop me running back, he caught hold of my jacket but i unziped the front and slipped out of it and kept running ,till i was standing infront of them again.
"He wont let us go to the concert" I complained to Billie. "Ah yeah he will" Billie wispered winking at me.He walked up to sir and started talking to him. Im not sure what he said but what ever it was it worked he changed his mind instantly and said we could go. I hugged Billie again and thanked him Mike and Tre.
"see ya later" then they said.
"yep bye again" I said nearly crying again. we walked back to the youth hostel we were staying in. later that night we went to there concert. It was the best concert ever it was truly 100% amazing. The best part was that right before they sang extraordianry girl Billie said
"and wed like to dediate this next song to two very specail new freinds of ours"
"Beth and Lisa" Mike butted in "girls scream if ur teacher let you come." we screamed as loud as we could all three members pointed at us and said
"this ones for you." then they started playing
"shes an extraordinnary girl, in an ordinary world" it was the best experience of my life it was even better than riding goliath. After the show we met up with the guys backstage just to say thanks and good bye again. I asked Billie for his email address and phone number. He actually gave them to me gave them to me I was so happy I could have cryed. The next day When we wke up in the youth hostel ,it was like we had just fallen straight out of a dream, straight back to reality but we will never forget those to most amazing days of our lifes. we will never forget the time when we got to hang out with Green Day.