Where Will I Be When I Wake up Next to a Stranger

All The Good Times Are Getting Gone

It was a stormy Halloween night in downtown Chicago, but that wasn’t stopping the Vision Night Club from being open. Fall Out Boy wasn’t stopped from playing one of their best shows either. The club was full of drunken men, and women, singing along to the lyrics they barely knew, yet didn’t care. Katherine on the other hand was trying to keep with the demand of drinks from the crowd. Screwdrivers, Mojitos, Sex on the beaches, and more names that she couldn’t even remember were being served up as expertly as she could get them out. Customers had to yell over the loudness of the whole club, just to order a drink.

“Katherine, slow down. These people are drunker than hell; they don’t need a drink that bad.” Jonathon, her working partner, and best friend, yelled in her ear so she could hear.
“And if I don’t get them their drink, they’ll freak the fuck out, and we don’t want that now, do we?” She replied back, smart-assed like as he just grinned and continued to make his own customers’ drinks.

From afar, most people would notice the stare from a boy to a certain girl behind the bar, but no one did. Until at one point he screamed into the microphone to get the attention of the crowd, but mostly the pretty lady working. Katherine’s eyes casually cast up, and laid on him for a moment, but then returned to what she was busy doing. But he didn’t stop there. If he couldn’t get her attention from screaming, then jumping off the stage into the crowd surely would. As he thought, she looked up at the chaos he was causing in the crowd. He was staring at her the whole time, screaming like a manic, then grinned at her. And no doubt did she grin back and then went about her business.

Mr. Wentz was at least satisfied for making the contact with the woman and returned to the stage to finish their last and final song for the night, Calm Before The Storm. He was just in time to catch his own last parts of the song, screaming into the microphone, yet again catching the attention of Katherine. She didn’t hesitate to stare longer than a normal person would, because she simply didn’t care what he, or anyone else thought. So she did stare. At the way he threw his water bottles out to crowd. And the way he said good night to Chicago and exited the stage. She stared at him till she had to blink and come back to reality.

Not later than 30 minutes after her staring incident, did he appear again in a black leather zip-up jacket (despite how hot it was in the club), thick black rimmed glasses, and a small top-hat. Katherine noticed his outfit, and couldn’t seem to stop from giggling to herself. When she looked back up at him, he was heading straight for the bar, yet was stopped by some girl wanting to take his picture. He obliged and let her take the photo, and continued to walk up to where Katherine was working. He somehow found a way to squeeze between two drunk buyers and placed down a twenty.

“I’d like to see us drink Bacardi 151 shots, please.” Pete said nicely as Katherine started to take shot glasses out.
“Since your part of the band, this one’s on the house.” Katherine said smoothly back as she started to pour the Barcardi 151 in two shot glasses.

Usually, she wouldn’t drink along with the customer, considering she had a job to work. But tonight was an unusual night for her, and for him, so the both hit glasses, and downed a shot. The face Katherine made after had Pete laughing out loud, and a couple of other drunk customers. Pete pushed the 20 towards her, and asked for another round as she obliged. Katherine didn’t know if it was the one shot that made her confidence rise with this man, or the shitty day she had before work, but she didn’t bother with trying to figure it out on her 4th round of shots.

Throughout this whole time, Jonathon was watching and keeping an eye on her, and also the customers she seemed to forget about. Once she was about take her 5th shot in a row with Pete, he said something.

“Katherine, don’t you think it would be wise to work?” He said as he tried to get her away from the man she was all of a sudden attached to.
“Hmm, nope.” She replied as he could clearly tell she was already gone.
“Maybe you should go home Katherine, I’ll cover the rest of your shift.” He said respectively as she smiled and thanked him.
“Yeah.” He nodded as she left to grab her coat.

Her intentions weren’t to leave alone, or to leave so soon though. She was in the mood to at least dance. Pete didn’t need much convincing to get out on that dance floor with her either. When they got on the dance floor, one of their favorite songs, Hot In Here by Nelly played loudly over head.

Not only were they closer than strangers on the dance floor should they be, but their hands weren’t in the appropriate places either. While Katherine’s were trying to undo his pants right there on the dance floor, Pete’s were rubbing all over her bottom. This didn’t go unseen by Jonathon, and he told one of their security guards to make sure and call them a taxi when they decided to leave. When the song changed to Daniel Bedingfield’s Gotta Get Thru This they thought the same thing; a drink was needed.

They both stumbled to the bar where Jonathon was still working, and Pete asked for two Vodka Red Bulls. Jonathon soon was making two, for both the man who asked for it, and his best friend. But, he didn’t let that fact get to him, and served them. Katherine was taking a sip out of her straw, as it seemed she just noticed Pete’s glasses.

“OH, I just HAVE to try those on.” She insisted as she immediately took them off of him and put them on herself.
“Someone has to take a picture.” Pete laughed loudly as she shook her head.
Right as he said that, the same girl who snapped a picture of him earlier passed by, and overheard.

“I could take it, if you would like.” She smiled as he nodded obnoxiously.

Katherine put her hand over her face, grinning, as the girl snapped a picture of her.

“All of these photos will be on our website.” She announced to us before she left.

But it seemed as if no one even heard her, and they continued to drink. The sat at the bar, drinking their vodka and red bull, and Pete at least tried to make small talk, despite how drunk they both were.

“So, what’s your name cutie?” He asked as he smiled at her.
“It’s Katherine, and yours?” Her smile matched his as he told her that his name was Peter Wentz, but that she could call him Pete.
“Well Mr. Wentz, what exactly do you do?” Katherine asked as her mind seemed to forget everything.
“I play bass in a band called Fall Out Boy. We aren’t that big yet, but we’ll get there. I know it.” Pete slurred as Katherine nodded.

They continued to talk till half of the club was at least empty. It’s not like they noticed anyways. They were too busy drinking, and saying things to each other that they’d forget in the morning. When the club resorted to playing slow music for the patrons still there, Pete asked her for dance.

“Alright, but this has to be the last one before I have to get going.” She managed to say as both Pete and she made their way out to the dance floor for the final time that night. Lovesong by The Cure started to play as Pete grinned like a little kid.

“I know every word to this song.” He bragged as he grabbed Katherine’s hand and had his other hand wrapped securely behind his back.
“Oh really now Mr. Wentz. Let’s hear it.” She smiled up at him as he started to sing the chorus.
“However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. I will always love you.” He sang against her ear, surprisingly well some might recall.

As Katherine smiled at his singing, he kissed her. She wasn’t expecting this, but by the looks of it, she was kissing him back. When Katherine kissed him, it felt different than how she kissed any other person before him. But then again, it could be that she wasn’t drunk when she kissed any other person before him either. She liked this feeling that she felt when she kissed him. So she continued to kiss him, till she thought she was going to pass out from not breathing.

“I think we should take this elsewhere.” She said in his ear as he nodded.

They both made their way outside, while the security lived up to what Jonathon asked of him earlier, and called them a cab.

“Wait, Pete! Mr. Wentz!” Someone was yelling as they came running out of the club towards them.
“Just one final picture for the night? I swear.” The same photographer asked as he agreed.

He stood outside of the club, with one hand shoved in his pocket, and one in the air, while he looked away. She snapped the picture and thanked him. He smiled politely, and returned by Katherine’s side.

“So, my place?” He asked casually as she nodded without thinking.

As the cab pulled up, he opened the door for her and let her in before he slid next to her.

“63 East Lake Street please.” Pete said to the cab driver as they started to drive away from the club.

While they drove, Pete couldn’t seem to stop himself from kissing her again. By the time they came up to the apartments Pete stayed in, the cab driver had to announce that they had arrived. Pete and Katherine just smiled like idiots, as they both got out of the car and Pete paid the fare. As they headed into the apartments, they could barely keep their hands off each other, until Katherine saw the lobby.

“Holy shit Peter, this is one classy place.” She breathed as she took a good look at all the colors and designs.
“Wait until you see what’s in my apartment.” He grinned as he kissed her neck, and they made their way to the elevator and all the way up to the 11th floor.
“Shit.” Pete said out loud as he fumbled with his keys, and dropped them more than once.
“Come on Mr. Wentz.” Katherine played as she spanked him.
“Hold your horses Ms. Katherine.” He grinned as he finally got that door unlocked and they both went inside.

Pete turned around to lock the door, but instead his lips met with Katherine’s. Her hands gripped at that leather jacket, and pulled him impossibly closer to her. His hands ran down her back and over her bottom as she moaned into his mouth.

“Come on.” Pete smiled as he took a hold of her and led her up the stairs and around the fire place to his room. She smiled at him, kicked off her shoes, and hopped on his bed.
“So fluffy and soft.” She grinned from ear to ear and started to take off her jacket as he followed suit.

First he took off his leather zip-up jacket, then kicked off his own shoes, and undid his belt before she stopped him.

“Let me do that hun.” She smiled as she grabbed his bottom and pulled him closer.

She sat on her knees as she unbuttoned his pants and shoved them off of him. Mr. Wentz already saved her the job of taking off his underpants as he was wearing none. She grinned like a little girl as she fondled him and ran her hand over his length.

“Oh, Jesus.” He breathed as she took him in her mouth.

His hands got tangled in her dark hair as she went faster. She started to laugh sending vibrations that nearly made Pete explode right then and there.

“Wait, wait, wait.” He said to her as she stared up at him with dark eyes of desire.

He started to peel off her grey undershirt and tried to unhook her bra as he climbed onto the bed with her.

“What the hell.” He breathed near her ear as he tried to look at what he was doing.
“Like this.” She giggled as she helped him unhook the last clasp.
“And then these.” He smiled as he undid her own belt and pants and pulled them off of her.

She pushed his white shirt off and threw it wherever and kissed him hard on the mouth. She threw her right leg over his waist and situated herself on top of him. His hands gripped her waist as he started moving within her.

“Oh fuck.” She said aloud as she worked herself over him.

He gripped her waist tighter as he was reaching his peak, trying to maintain himself. Her nails dug into his back as she started to reach her own high, leaving little indents that would surely be there the next day.

“Ah, ah, ah.” She panted as they were both riding out their own nirvanas.

As their movement slowed, she didn’t move from on top of him. He smiled at her and pushed her hair behind her ear. Their foreheads rested against one another as he kissed her again. He then flipped their positions, and snuggled up to her side, kissing her arm. He wrapped his right arm around her naked form and laid his head right next to her ear. She smiled at this and turned her head to kiss him again. They sighed contentedly, closed their eyes and finally fell asleep next to each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
P.S; Writing sex scenes are harder than you believe. Justsaying.