Where Will I Be When I Wake up Next to a Stranger

Image

Characters;
(Click links to get background information)

Katherine Leigh Wiley.
Amity Ray Wiley.
Jonathon Austin Davis.
Brian Adam Martin.
Peter Lewis Kingston the III.
Mark John Allen.

“What makes you so special?” She asked him as they both stood in the pouring rain right outside of his apartment complex in downtown Chicago.
“I’m willing to love you without trying to make you love me back.” He said confidently as she took a moment to answer.
“Do you believe it’ll work?” She asked him as she tried to fight off her thoughts of the past relationships that didn’t.
“I know it will.” He replied, with a small smile, trying to assure her that he wasn’t lying this time.
“I know you don’t believe me. Or even trust me. But I want you to, just this once. At least try this. What do you have to lose?” He went on, trying to win her over. It wasn’t easy, to say the least, but he wished to whatever higher power was out there that she would just once believe in him. To grant him this acceptance she so struggled with.
“Pete. Peter. If you ever break my heart, or Amity’s I swear-“
“I would never.” He cut her off, as she for once let her walls down. She finally believed in this man that she barely knew. She didn’t understand why, but for the time being, she didn’t give a fuck.
He was the only one she could turn to.