Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Don't Forget Me

Blaise’s intensely dark gaze held my timid hazel eyes. I began to back away, but was stopped when I hit the banister. My coiled onyx locks fell into my eyes as I looked down at my small fingers.

I felt like he had begun a family without me, like he forgot me. And as much as I hate to admit it, I felt like he had forgotten about me. Like I didn’t matter to him anymore, I believe that was what made me so angry.

But I wasn’t angry anymore, sorrow had sunk in; and all I wanted was to be in his arms again. I sighed and looked back up to the love of my life. I couldn’t walk out of his life again; I didn’t have the strength this time around.

“Please don’t look at me like that.”

A salt-like liquid burned my eyes and flowed down my cheek. “What do you mean?”

He stepped closer to me, pulling me into a comforting hold. “With such guilt, you have nothing to be sorry for Malia. I understand that you’re angry with me.”

“But I’m not,” I said pulling away from him. “I upset with myself, for yesterday and how I treated everyone. And for earlier, it doesn’t matter Blaise. I-I just want to be happy and being with you makes me happy.”

A hint of a smile danced on his face. “It does matter Malia; Aurelia changes everything.” I shook my head.

“No…she doesn’t.”

“Yes,” he wiped my tears away and snaked his arms around my waist. “She does. Aurelia means everything to me and how this affects her matters.”

“I know…and I’m ready, for everything and anything,” I finished smiling up at him.

He smiled, big, and placed a log awaited kiss on my lips. “I’m glad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but believe me I tried so many different endings and they all sucked really, really badly. I promise I'll try to write an even longer chapter the next time. I'm going to miss you guys so much, but sadly this story is ending. I'm so happy with the things are turning out, especially since I have one more thing up my sleeve for Blaise and Malia. Haha! I know I'm evil, but I couldn't resist and you haven't seen anything yet if you think they've gone through the worst. Thanks for reading and comments are greatly noted! Dee.